-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
santa monica blvd is known as "boys town" in l.a. do your google search on that. l.a. got just as many faggots that nor cal has. and what does that have to do with the giants finishing ahead of l.a. this year?

THE DODGERS BLOW DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L.A. IS HOMOSEXUAL PERIOD. WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
santa monica blvd is known as "boys town" in l.a. do your google search on that. l.a. got just as many faggots that nor cal has. and what does that have to do with the giants finishing ahead of l.a. this year?

THE DODGERS BLOW DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L.A. IS HOMOSEXUAL PERIOD. WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
YOURE A FUCKIN DUMBASS... KEEP POUNDIN ON THAT KEYBOARD WITH ALL THAT HATE FOR L.A., YOU BITCH...

Mar 24, 2006
you guys have reached your zenith. your run is over. you will now go back to being the bitches of the league. resume your position at the bottom of the a.l. you guys are trash.

be gone peasant.
this coming from a Giant fan? LOL

now that Barry is gone...only thing ya'll got going for you is McCovey Cove.

my Royals might not be the best team in the AL...but they're still better then the Giants...and that is a FACT.

Apr 25, 2002
YOURE A FUCKIN DUMBASS... KEEP POUNDIN ON THAT KEYBOARD WITH ALL THAT HATE FOR L.A., YOU BITCH...
What you talkin about? He's right!

I love when people from Los Angeles and the East Coast are like "There's a bunch of gays in San Francisco." It's a sign of their own insecurity and a way to find bliss in their own miserable cities by ignoring all the shit in San Francisco that's makes it greater.

Jan 18, 2006
as bad as it seemed when you dont score runs you have no shot at winning the game. Honestly i like to see Zito get rocked cuz that was the dumbest deal damn near in history.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
we need to trade barry zito to the miami dolphins for a pack of newports, 3 dirty pairs of socks and 2 Canadian nickels. anything would be better than his 126 million 84 mph fast ball. god i hate this bum. and to be honest, even if he wins 10-12 games ill still wish he was borna female so we wouldnt have had to sign his bitch ass in the first place.

Jan 5, 2006
zito, cain, lincecum, lowry, sanchez.. we should have a good rotation there.. assuming lowry comes back good and stays healthy.

bowker its too early to have hopes for him.. i like the fact he can hit.. but we need to see more.. anything right now is premature. Atleast we lead the majors in stolen bases.. i see us heading in a whole new direction with that.