-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i know what you sayin dutch, but what im saying is our bullpen aint too reliable.
shit to be honest, b wilson aint that bad of a closer. he got that 1 inning type stuff. 97 mph fast ball, with a high 80's low 90's slider. his demeanor is right. i like dude as our closer. short relief? hmmmm.... when noah lowry gets back we take 1 of our starting 5 rotation and go short-mid relief with him and there you have it. pitching will not be our problem. its our offense and age.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
damn good ol Timmy boy! Luckily he's the only starting pitcher not to do shitty. Cain needs to get his stuff together, and he really has bad luck with the Giants offense supporting him too.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
i think correia is gonna go back and sanchez is gonna be the 5th man.
There is no way Correia goes back to the bullpen...he's way more consistent than Sanchez...I would send Sanchez to Fresno and let him start there until he's got everything down...

A few roster moves made today:
  • Eric Threets was placed on the DL
  • Yabu was called up from Fresno
  • Rajai Davis was Designated for Assignment
  • Manny Burriss was called up from Fresno

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
lol Boner, that guy in your sig is taunting...anyways BYE BYE BABY! GO BOWKER!!! And yeah good start again by Dirty Sanchez

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
hmmmm all that talk from the dodgers, and they cant seem to stay ahead of us for more than a day at a time........

half game up on them bums! and they were talking world series!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah