The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Hope you guys have a great new years eve. Party fuckin hard, whether thats drinks, smoke, pills, or just fam and friends. Do what ya like, dont hurt anybody, and try not to say anything too stupid.

Imma be in Vegas. The second that ball drops weed is legal in NV. Imagine that shit. Lol. Im going to be watchin from some goofy club that I dont want to be at, as the smoke cloud enters the atmosphere.

Be good, my friends.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Hope you guys have a great new years eve. Party fuckin hard, whether thats drinks, smoke, pills, or just fam and friends. Do what ya like, dont hurt anybody, and try not to say anything too stupid.

Imma be in Vegas. The second that ball drops weed is legal in NV. Imagine that shit. Lol. Im going to be watchin from some goofy club that I dont want to be at, as the smoke cloud enters the atmosphere.

Be good, my friends.
Don't tell me what the fuck to do. I can make my own life decisions thank you very much.

Nov 14, 2002
Now that you mention it, I wish your life decisions didn't so much involve slobberin on my sweaty beef hammer. I mean, I appreciate the effort but, pushing your fat man tits together just isnt working for me.

::wink::

Nov 14, 2002
I just typed a whole bunch of shit regarding the new album as I was listening to it. Nobody wants to read all that bullshit.

Interesting album. He def fulfilled a dream collabo doin shit w Korn. Fuck balls would I love to see that show... I just feel like... Whats the single? Theres no standout track to me.

The features are the worst, btw. They are throwaway dudes that couldnt hustle a burned cd on a NY street corner for a menthol.

Fuck... Im sure its better on the second listen. Im also pretty sure I dont need dude referencing Rihanna songs.

Noooo, no don't change a damned thing. Sorry, I didn't make that sarcastic enough to show I'm just ribbing you.
StrangeCollection, Im just bustin your balls man... Its all good.
Y'all had me trippin'...! I was like "shit I gotta lay low now.." but good to know kind of hard to tell online sometimes, I can get real sarcastic too :lick:

Anyone hear the Ces Cru Pre-order or Bonus track w/Mac Lethal: The Routine?

I agree with you on the features Zer0... The most unfortunate part is the album was littered with them; which was pretty disappointing. I understand he can get the features he's wanted for awhile (which I'm happy for him) but that many features created a "disconnect" for me.

Nov 14, 2002
Yah man no one wants to read what you write especially when it has obvious homosexual undertones to it. Maybe you should just stop posting all together.
Undertones? You know Im gay, right? Fuckin LOVE the cock.

Y'all had me trippin'...! I was like "shit I gotta lay low now.." but good to know kind of hard to tell online sometimes, I can get real sarcastic too
Welcome to the forum, friend. And dont mind LDS. He's the mod (for whatever reason) but he's also the biggest asshole next to some other guy around here. Zero whatshisface. I forget his name.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2005
Nov 14, 2002
I just had to unfriend Slither from my FB due to her CONSTANT anti-Trump posts, most of which didnt make sense. On top of that she appears to have stocked up on a large supply of angry feminist robot friends all programmed to repeat the same bullshit and shout buzzwords at anybody with a dick whether youre trying to agree with them or not.

Last edited: