The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Man, the Strangegiving sale is still going on. Buy some less than $30 CD's. haha

Travis is by no means a mouthpiece. He doesn't go live on something and say vehement shit that gets people talking like Tech does. If he says it, he means it. That's Travis. Never have I seem him speak and I thought he was making theatrics.
Trust me, I know when he talks shit on his own labels fanbase, when he's knocking fans of a label called STRANGE MUSIC for not liking the POP music hes putting out, that he means it. Thats the problem.

Some shit just doesnt ever change I guess.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
How exciting you have a Denaun track. He's always been my favorite emcee in D12.
Thus far that one's definitely up there as being one of my favourite production/features on the album. Aside from the depth Seven has retained over the years, it's always somewhat refreshing to have the beat/hook duties done by those completely outside of the Strange camp.

A good example being Delusional (WLPWR/Nikkiya) which was without a doubt one of my favourite drops in the latter end of his discography...

What's good everyone! I'm almost on winter break...!

I wanted to post this a few days ago, but wasn't sure if I wanted to follow through with it. Turns out I am cause why the hell not!?

So far I have uploaded 23 Tech N9ne Verse Compilation(s), in terms of (Hours/Minutes/Seconds) you're looking at 6 hours, 24 minutes and 49 seconds of Tech N9ne killing it. For Verse Compilation XXIV (24) I am allowing listeners of my compilations & fans of Tech in general, the ability to "create" compilation XXIV. I thought this would be a cool way to show my gratitude; YOU get to choose this time not me! (Hint: XXV will include my favorite verses from Comp(s) I-XXIV)

I've already made a post in the /r/TechN9ne subreddit and have some decent involvement/submissions, but I know the homies over here at The Siccness Network are/will take this idea to the next level.

Here's what I would like from you guys (if you would like to participate... :cry:)

-------> Please answer this question: What are some of YOUR favorite Tech verses throughout the years?

The verses can be from my Compilations, or anywhere it doesn't matter; big lists, small lists, anything! If I DON'T have the song/verse I'll let you know...

Lastly, in terms of organization of the verses/background (the photo of Tech & where the song info is) and time length:

1.) Have different sections containing all the verses suggested?
So, like on the screen would be "Reddit: (Verse list) The Siccness Network (Verse list), etc. then include the most suggested/best interlude to transition from one section to another?​

2.) Have a total count of how many times that verse was submitted?
Would look like my normal videos, but would have: Verse info, then on the side have a Total # of Submissions column? (Could also integrate this into the first idea).​

3.) Keep everything exactly the same?

4.) Preferred time length?
I'm asking this because I can listen to 60+ minutes of non-stop verses with ease. Problem is.. not everyone is like that. I try to keep the compilations at ~15-20 minutes long; a debatably nice middle-ground. Relatively long enough for someone whose really into Tech (such as myself), but short enough to hold the "average" listeners attention (I hope..).​

The verse lists from here and the subreddit will most likely exceed 15-20 minutes. I could release both verse lists at once in a single video, or I could split the videos up into different "parts" similar to how my compilations are.

Just some ideas I thought might help me out a little bit, so I don't mess anything up! If you have any ideas feel free to share!!

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2002
I have a number of answers to this...

1:You should have been here 10 years ago
2: Fuck off
3: That Chef Boyardee cheese beef ravioli line from Slither is something that sold me on the very first night that I ever heard AP, which is the first Tech album I ever heard.
4: Reddit fucks are ball huggers

Also, do you intend to monetize a youtube vid of these verses?

Enjoy your day, sir.

Last edited:
I have a number of answers to this...

1:You should have been here 10 years ago
2: Fuck off
3: That Chef Boyardee cheese beef ravioli line from Slither is something that sold me on the very first night that I ever heard AP, which is the first Tech album I ever heard.
4: Reddit fucks are ball huggers

Also, do you intend to monetize a youtube vid of these verses?

Enjoy your day, sir.
Trust me, I wish I found out about this site a long time ago... Looks like it was poppin'! Awhhh shidd haha I love that verse too! I mainly just wanted to get submissions from everyone who was still here cause my Verse Compilation thread got some love (more than I thought it would) and thought this would be a cool little concept.. but I appreciate the (kind...?) words. A simple "no" or "just keep making whatever you have been" would have sufficed.

I don't monetize any video; my channel w/o a doubt would have been flagged/deleted by now if I did. I have so many copyright claims on my videos (~10+ on every one) so any ads on my videos are by the copyright claimants.

Here's a little look/proof:

I make these purely out of enjoyment and love of Tech N9ne. I created what I call "Tech N9ne Verse Compilation(s) I-IX" in high school when I played club soccer; would travel a lot to play in other states. I started making more/uploading them to YouTube because I wanted people to enjoy them as well, and for those unfamiliar/uneducated (with Tech's work) or who simply want to listen to some dope verses!

I don't ever plan on monetizing the videos because I didn't create the main focus of the "video" which is the verses/audio; the only thing I've created by myself is the image and put together the compilation of verses. So, it would be wrong of me to do that.

Again, appreciate your input, not sure what I did exactly...? I've been nothing but respectful to everyone here, so I'm not sure what the problem is; if I did something then please let me know and I will try to fix it... Either way, if I shouldn't follow through with the idea I'd rather just be told "don't do it", "just keep making the usual videos", or "I don't even watch them, so do whatever" instead of "fuck off."

On a lighter note: Finally done with finals and started winter break!

Last edited:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Thought Trav said in that interview that this was just some material he had recorded for his album next year that they weren't going to use.

EDIT: Looks like what happened is they put this up for sale without a couple tracks which then caused the rest of the mixtape to be restricted as commercial content on there.

Last edited: