The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
That surprises me believe it or not.

I just got a visual of a jugallo (Or really any rocker) wearing their favorite graphic tee thats faded and peeling to all hell, tripping off acid (Or DMT+Crack+DXM+Meth? in your case) and pulling over after gunning the car to hit a possom and getting out and playing with the carcase to look like a "REAL KILLER" while swinging their BUTCHER KNIFE (Which J's seem to call hatchets for some odd reason) around in circles while reciting their favorite "kill kill kill" ICP line to themselves (to whom is the only one that is usually listening)...

I have a vivid imagination.

P.S.- I dont know where that came from, I dont really hate all Juggallos THAT bad, its just like watching a car crash I guess.
im not sure why but i thought of this from your visual.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
tripping off acid (Or DMT+Crack+DXM+Meth? in your case)
I've done meth, but I wasn't impressed. One of my best friend's dad is in prison for murder over some meth. His wife cleaned out his bank account and was whoring herself out to bikers for meth and he ended up beating her to death. They were both always tweaked out thinking that the feds were watching them & other crazy shit. I haven't smoked crack since February of 2010. All I do now is smoke weed & trip. I thank God that I didn't overdose & die cause I used to do retarded amounts of drugs and I liked to mix stuff.

You should try DMT if you ever get a chamce. it's wild.

Nov 6, 2005
I don't talk about it much because its foolish but I've done damn near everything you can think of, including most of the shit "regular" users have never heard of, EXCEPT DMT and a few of the 2c families. I went through the "tripping" phase but it wasn't my preferred family of drugs. I knew I had an addictive personality and was naive enough to believe I was stronger than EVERYONE else that's done drugs on a regular basis and found myself to be addicted to getting high, nothing specific just had to be getting high to enjoy going out, kicking it etc. I think sub consciously I knew I was headed the wrong direction. That subliminal worry makes doing any of the "tripping" type drugs dangerous since if you become mentally weak bad trips become a regular thing. I'm actually grateful for that, I don't know how long it would have taken for me to realize I was an addict had I not had a few eye opening had trips. In other words... If you find that the drugs start to have more control than you do, you can have some VERY scary experiences. I think had I taken DMT at that point in my life who knows what could have happened.... Shit had I not gotten sober when I did, I don't even know if I'd still be here NOW.

PROPS on your "soberness" even if its just kicking back and slowing down.

Dec 14, 2005
How exactly would one go about taking dmt? Ive heard good and bad, but im always open minded when it comes to drugs that occur naturally. I know dudes used to take a shitload of cough syrup and shit.. but that doesnt sound all that great

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
DXM was fun when I was a kid. Pretty much just makes you retarded. I remember one night when if I wasn't looking where I was walking, like if I looked up to the sky or behind me, I'd fall on my face. It was fun at 16 but I think I'm a little too old for that shit now. Kind of reminds me of a less intense salvia + whit it high or something.