The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
I accidentally crushed a kitten's head about a year 1/2 ago. Was coming inside the house and the door wouldn't shut so I kept trying to force it closed and next thing I see is a crushed kitten seizuring on the patio. Think how I felt with that shit

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Mike, I feel you on that, man. That had to be painful.

Shaving the beard was hard enough yesterday. lol

I started growing it after my dad giving approval to me trying to grow a long beard.

Nov 6, 2005
Not to be morbid... (Well actually, ya to be somewhat morbid)

I ran over my neighbors tea cup something or another. I felt so bad but the way it happened kinda makes me laugh now. I seriously thought for about 5-10 seconds that there had been a speed bump installed right under my car in the gutter in front of my parents old house....

Then I had to carry the near dead puppy over to its neighbors across the street, killed any sense of comedy that had arisen. I almost told the stupid bitch if she had kept her dog away from roaming around the street w/e the fuck it wanted too it wouldn't have been a problem... But she was traumatized enough.

Bad news.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
a bird flew directly into my bumper while i was going 50 the other day and feather flew everywhere, it was pretty funny. then the next day i was walking and a lizard tried to cross too late and i stepped on it.

Nov 4, 2005
When I worked for Nebraska Furniture Mart we were heading to Whitman's Air force base, out in farmland when a turkey decided to fly in front of us. I made the sound effects of it hitting as it was happening when I saw what was about to happen. The windshield was caved in with glass flying into the driver as we were heading back to the mart.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
dylan from modern family is in a wendys commercial. janine from david and janine is the redhead playing the piano with chester in the cheetos commercial. im ready for friday. my kidneys hurt kind of a lot, if i dont post for a while just assume i died in my sleep.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Not going to start a new thread for this, so...

Looks like a sneak peak at an upcoming Tech feature for Mr. Stinky.

Also, there's this...

Don't recall if that's been posted about yet or not.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He messed with someone from Absolute Power for K.O.D., he got some beats from RUBONYX of the Tekneko Bros. Or how about Money Hungry on MLK? Mr. Stinky was also on Killer. He's also been messing with IcyRoc again for a few years now.

Nov 6, 2005
I always feel bad when I hit an animal. I even slow down for the squirrels when they dart across the road.
That surprises me believe it or not.

I just got a visual of a jugallo (Or really any rocker) wearing their favorite graphic tee thats faded and peeling to all hell, tripping off acid (Or DMT+Crack+DXM+Meth? in your case) and pulling over after gunning the car to hit a possom and getting out and playing with the carcase to look like a "REAL KILLER" while swinging their BUTCHER KNIFE (Which J's seem to call hatchets for some odd reason) around in circles while reciting their favorite "kill kill kill" ICP line to themselves (to whom is the only one that is usually listening)...

I have a vivid imagination.

P.S.- I dont know where that came from, I dont really hate all Juggallos THAT bad, its just like watching a car crash I guess.