The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Your monthly cap is a mere 100GB? Shit, my monthly (and that's a rolling month, so it doesn't reset on the 1st) is only 5GB. Though luckily they don't charge overages, they just slow your speeds to a crawl... like, dial-up crawl.
what are you typing from 1998?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
directv:
satellite, it used to cut out when a cloud passed a lot a few years ago, its gotten better tho.
the boxes they give you suck, they fuck up and they only have coax outputs. my 37" tv looks like colecovision and the shits all fuzzy.
the menus suck, the dvrs dont record shit you tell them to. and they dont have G4 and are about to drop my local FOX channel.
the dvr is big and heavy and ugly

u-verse:
fiber optic. never cuts out
all the boxes were the same size and shape and you could watch from and record to the DVR from any box. the menus were nice, you could record like 4 things at once.
hdmi outputs on all boxes.
my internet went like 100kbps faster on the same connection than it did with dsl.
there was unlimited on-demand movies and tv shows from all the premium channels (you obviously had to pay to have those) and from channels like cartoon network, g4, nick, and a bunch of others.

it just sucks going from U-verse back to directv.

Sep 24, 2002
id rather stick with my modded modem and spoof some business' mac address/speeds lol
stuck with direct tv for tv for a few more months THANK GOD. i wanna kill every single fucking person who works for them and at&t . although not as many or bad especially since im on dsl with them till i figure out if i wanna change lol. but for real only shit ive ever like was road runner isp. every other company are 100% idiots who think they know and dont know diddly and are completely corrupt and not about customer service is their motto