The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
anyone wanna go back a few pages and just click the link themselves?

Artist .: Young Jeezy
Album ..: Tales From The Clip
Year ...: 2011

Ripped .: 2011/02/06 Source .: CD
Retail .: 2011/00/00 Lang ...: English
Genre ..: Rap Size ...: 64.84 MB
Label ..: Ripper .: TEAM FiH

Encoder: LAME v3.97 -V2 --vbr-new
Quality: 161kbps/44.1KHz/Joint Stereo
Grabber: Exact Audio Copy V0.99 beta 5

Track: Track Titles: Length:

01- Lay It Down 1:34
02- Off Saftey Ft. 2Eleven, Boo Rossini And Suck 3:11
Pulla
03- The Lick Ft. 2Eleven, Boo Rossini And Suck 3:04
Pulla

04- Throwed Off 1:40
05- Black And Yellow (Remix) Ft. Wiz Khalifa 3:46
06- Sleep When I Die 3:41
07- Amen 3:30
08- Rap Game 4:34
09- Mama Told Me 3:36
10- Im Just Sayin 2:25
11- My 1st 48 Hrs 1:26
12- Tappin Aint Dead Ft. Bun B 3:02
13- Illin Ft. Clipse 4:17
14- Air Forces 2 3:51
15- Greatest Trapper Alive 2:15
16- Bag Music Ft. USDA 4:11
17- Killer 3:17
lol wtf. suck pulla.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've been listening to rap since slick ricks art of story telling in the 1980s my oldest brother won a cassette tape of it from a radio station, what u know about that strange music random thread.

Aug 23, 2002
I've been listening to rap since slick ricks art of story telling in the 1980s my oldest brother won a cassette tape of it from a radio station, what u know about that strange music random thread.
Dope. Now disown drake and justin bieber from your county lulz. What province are you from? Please don't say Quebec lulz. By the way. I heard comcast and time warner want In on canadian internet. If that happens you will never have anymore bandwidth caps. How much have u paid in overages? Btw, your pm harper is a jackass for letting that shit happen.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I live in Alberta, I ain't never been to Quebec. I never heard a Drake or Justin Bieber song in my life but I know who they are, I don't listen to the radio.

I ain't paid anything in overages, YET. Shaw is implementing it this month. Typically I download between 3-400GB a month. My limit is 100. 1 dollar per GB over my limit. I can buy extra bandwidth though. 50 dollars for 250GB. If I don't do it before my billing cycle is over I have to pay the 1 dollar per GB.

Harper is a jack ass, but the province where I live, will vote his party ever election no matter what. Only one riding didn't vote conservative in the last election.

But I don't blame him for the overage fees. I blame the CRTC Von Finkenstien or whatever his name is. Harper actually ordered him to repeal his original bill. Basically the problem is small ISPs who buy bandwidth at wholesale from the larger providers are also going to have to pay these same prices, these smaller ISPs were only able to stay afloat by offering unlimited bandwidth.

Shaw never charged when I went over my monthly cap before this but now that I can't just say I'd switch to the smaller ISP that offers unlimited, they will.

Therefore I say let COMCAST and time warner in on the Canadian market. Competition should be good, hopefully. Unless they just want in on the overage fees.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
wtf do you download that you use 300-400gb a month?
I create high definition films for my work and transfer them back and forth with my associates. Uploading counts with that limit. One film may be up to 2GB and I transfer up to 2 to 3 a day.

Additionally, I got playstation plus. They had the ability to play the full version of a game like MAG which is 15GB to download, plus hella demos and trails of other video games.

I also download all movies and tv shows from the internet as I don't have cable.

But streaming counts as well so even if I was using netflix, it would still count.

Nov 14, 2002

Avid gamer Random linked up with Phoenix producer Lost Perception to create a new album based on Final Fantasy VII. Before the full LP verisons drops on the 31st, Random gives us an EP version of Black Materia. The 8 track version includes guest appearances by Storyville & Ilyas of Tanya Morgan. Tracklist & link after the jump.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3qqp717554avzjf
You want to check this out.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I create high definition films for my work and transfer them back and forth with my associates. Uploading counts with that limit. One film may be up to 2GB and I transfer up to 2 to 3 a day.

Additionally, I got playstation plus. They had the ability to play the full version of a game like MAG which is 15GB to download, plus hella demos and trails of other video games.

I also download all movies and tv shows from the internet as I don't have cable.

But streaming counts as well so even if I was using netflix, it would still count.
that makes sense. i wonder how much bandwidth i use....there must be an app for that.
You want to check this out.
is that the Mega Ran Random? if so, i will check it out, even tho i hate FF games.