The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That's your fucking problem, buddy....

Anyway, this doc "Exit Through The Gift Shop" is fucking incredible in so many ways. It's a doc in a doc... You have the street art element, but really you're watching a doc about the guy who's taping. It's amazing.

Spoiler alert: I have to assume the guy filming the thing is actually Banksy himself. You can find out for yourself if you have an extra million bucks. He's auctioning his name only on Ebay.

Streaming Netfreix.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
So another "Newsletter" was sent out correcting the "*INSERT BILLBOARD NUMBERS*" mishap... yet, they still fucked up. Bad Season is 118 on the 200, not 113.

Jun 13, 2009
That's your fucking problem, buddy....

Anyway, this doc "Exit Through The Gift Shop" is fucking incredible in so many ways. It's a doc in a doc... You have the street art element, but really you're watching a doc about the guy who's taping. It's amazing.

Spoiler alert: I have to assume the guy filming the thing is actually Banksy himself. You can find out for yourself if you have an extra million bucks. He's auctioning his name only on Ebay.

Streaming Netfreix.
Movie looked cool, didn't know it was on Netflix. Does Instant Que have any other good shit? I've seen some good shows on there but rarely a good movie.

Nov 14, 2002
Movie looked cool, didn't know it was on Netflix. Does Instant Que have any other good shit? I've seen some good shows on there but rarely a good movie.

They have some 4-5 thousand movies so... I mean it really depends on your taste. Besides they're switching to make the streaming aspect of their service the main focus so it can only get better. I think the selection now is pretty good as it is, but I'll watch some shitty shit to get a laugh.

Plus, you can't do this in Florida
Lay down on a piece of plastic and tilt the camera to make it look like you're going downhill?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
LOL @ people scared of snow. The other week I trekked 3 miles in -30 weather just so I could hunt baby seals. What you know about that California?