The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2007
i was curious about that line in seepage "Allah Ho Akbar Rugged Dontez Yatez"

Allah = The God of gods
Ho = who (refer)
Akbar = BIGest

Logical meaning are:
The way I've seen it written is "Allahu Akbar," meaning, "God is great."

Speritual Meaning are :-
Human brain have 6 logical weak points.... What, When, Where, How, who, why ............. SATAN Attacks by this logics against creator

Person calling for pray is repeating Allah=ho=Akbar 6 times to deploy a angel as guard on each logical-weakness of person from general public.... so they can get into worship instead of worldly meetings

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
im in the middle of downloading the new star wars wii game. it better be good. and ant, if you already have an SD card, the whole modding process takes like 10 minutes. i still havent gotten around to patching my wii to play burned gamecube games.

dexter used to be my fav show by far, and now i feel like i force myself to watch it.

Sep 24, 2002
im in the middle of downloading the new star wars wii game. it better be good. and ant, if you already have an SD card, the whole modding process takes like 10 minutes. i still havent gotten around to patching my wii to play burned gamecube games.

dexter used to be my fav show by far, and now i feel like i force myself to watch it.
for wii yea a decent sized sd card and know how is all you need . and a hd if you dont wanna burn discs like me.

a ps3 even less. get a ps3 key, update it properly "install" it and a backup manager package and get a larger ext and format to fat32.... ive got about 100 or so games on my ext atm. the key and all the software installed is updated pretty much everything works. if not there is a couple sites to atleast keep book marked for reference