The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Been slakcin breh. If they delivered, it would be on. Im usually too stoned to "go out" for pizza. I log onto dominos.com and 30 minutes later... it arrives. YESSSSSS
I've ordered online and had a fresh pizza at my door in ten minutes. I don't know how the fuck they did it, it was like they were waiting outside knowing I was going to order a pizza. The fuckin' place is a 5 minute drive. I'm pretty sure they beamed the guy Star Trek style to my door.

Plus that tracker is fucking awesome.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I wish I knew the reason behind why i can't catch my breath.

i cut back on my eating, quit smoking, and I'm breathing deeper, but I still can't get a full breath very often.

I feel out of breath walking 20 feet and it's beginning to concern me even more now that the inhaler didn't help.

Dec 10, 2008
I wish I knew the reason behind why i can't catch my breath.

i cut back on my eating, quit smoking, and I'm breathing deeper, but I still can't get a full breath very often.

I feel out of breath walking 20 feet and it's beginning to concern me even more now that the inhaler didn't help.
Because it hurts? Or u just can't get a full breath?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
get a boflex or a skateboard muuuuufucker.
Yes because investing in something that will take my breath away really quick is the smartest thing to do.

Because it hurts? Or u just can't get a full breath?
It doesn't hurt. If it did, I could chalk it up to a respiratory infection and takes some meds.

It's like my body isn't getting enough oxygen and my lungs are really tight.

I don't feel any rattling or raspy movement in them.

i just can't breath well.

Could you imagine a ginger Andre the Giant wearing a viking helmet, on a skateboard?
I don't have freckles and my hair is blond. Even my beard is a mix between red, brown and blond hair.

Fuck that ginger shit.