THE OFFICIAL " NO FATHER ON FATHERS DAY " THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
my father was a sperm bank donor and left me cryogenically frozen in a test tube. thanx dad.

but, thanxfully I had some lesibians raise me, one was butch, so i called her my father, yea she had tits and a mustache, but she taught me how to catch a baseball. i learned how to sow elaborate quilts from the other lesbian.

it's like all my life i have been a psuedo-hermaphrodite, when will i reach my manhood, and break free from the chains of these butterly wings that are holding me back??

Jun 10, 2002
Cant really say happy fathers day my dad was around for a while til I hit 10 and then after that it was every so often. didnt want to say shit to me but found out he has cancer so I kinda took the chance to call him while he was in the hospital but other then that fuck him for the most part

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
PS - no offense to those without fathers, but if you had someone else in your life to count on in place for your father, like I did, then you can do alright.

I just promised myself that I would be the exact opposite of what my father was when I had children, and I am doing that today with my 3 kids.

Don't let the cycle continue, guys; be MEN when and how it counts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
signin in late but,
i never met my dad, got my mom pregnant and vanished.i probably see him around and dont even know it..i think it made me harder cuz my mom was like a hoe always out running the streets so i basically was raised by my grandma and the streets...
edit grandma for "momz baby sister" and thats me....