THE OFFICIAL " NO FATHER ON FATHERS DAY " THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
MY DAD TOOK OFF ON MY MOM & 3 KIDS . NEVER PAID CHILD SUPPORT SO TODAY I HONOR MY GRANDFATHER (RIP) FOR STEPPING IN WHEN I WAS YOUNG. ALSO IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE A STEP DAD FOR A FEW YEARS .......

BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE A FATHER FIGURE IN YOUR LIFE ........

TELL YOUR STORY ......... IF YOU HAVE NO POPS AROUND

NO NEED TO SULK ABOUT IT - JUST KNOW NOT TO BE LIKE THEM !

And remember all the friends parents ( FATHERS ) that took you in when shit got hard ........

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
My dad was killed by a Frenchman in France in a truck accident when i was 12.​
FUCK FRANCE

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
signin' in...my pops moved to hawaii years ago and i haven't seen him since '06. he has a habit of knocking up a young lady every 13 years and then bouncing on them when his kid is 3 or 4. I still got love for my dad, but he was a crystal-snorting pimp and never really put his kids first. There are other men who've played a fatherly role in my life, so i'm lucky

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
signin' in...my pops moved to hawaii years ago and i haven't seen him since '06. he has a habit of knocking up a young lady every 13 years and then bouncing on them when his kid is 3 or 4. I still got love for my dad, but he was a crystal-snorting pimp and never really put his kids first. There are other men who've played a fatherly role in my life, so i'm lucky
Yeah I don't hate my father (BUT IM CLOSE TO IT ) I saw him @ my Brothers Wedding he said hi I did we shook hands & wanted to talk but I stuck w/ moms it was hard on her you could tell. Maybe sumday ??????????

NOT THIS SUNDAY !!!!!!

GOOD SHIT YA'LL - SHOUTS OUT TO ALL MY FRIENDS FATHERS GROWING UP THAT TOUGHT ME SHIT & DUDES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD THAT KEPT AN EYE OUT .......

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i never met my dad, got my mom pregnant and vanished.i probably see him around and dont even know it..i think it made me harder cuz my mom was like a hoe always out running the streets so i basically was raised by my grandma and the streets..i was gonna make a thread about a subject like this but u know everyone on here talks shit so i never bothered.simpaticone props for making this thread homie, its good to see im not the only one who grew up like this..some people it affects some it dont me i didnt care its like he didnt give a fuck about me so why should i search for love when its not even there.probably the reason why i was so fuckin bad as a kid i didnt really have anyone to discipline me pretty much did what i want..

Feb 8, 2006
Funny thing is 2 weeks ago some guy died around my fathers age same first and last name even middle initial. My dad hasnt been around forever and even when he was it was a in and out type deal. A few people asked if that was my dad and all I could think of was DAMN wonder if he left me anything. But once again good old dad let me down again found a pic of the guy in the newspaper it wasnt him.

Dec 4, 2006
fuck that piece of shit that got my mother pregnant ...only seen him 2-3 times and he wrote me a letter a few years ago asking for help..

i wrote him back and said "NO FUCK OFF" ...

Dec 4, 2006
fuck that piece of shit that got my mother pregnant ...only seen him 2-3 times and he wrote me a letter a few years ago asking for help..

i wrote him back and said "NO FUCK OFF" ...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i feel bad for anyone who had to grow up without a father

this thread makes me realise how much i take it for granted that my father is still around for me still (i'm 20 years old yeah im a 90s baby, carry on with the roasting)

i got my dad drunk as fuck today for fathers day lol, cooked up a nice barbecue and everything on this hot summer day lol

for everybody who still has their father around, make sure you show him how much you appreciate him. having a father figure around is a big part of growing up and becoming a man.