THE OFFICIAL NFL OFF-SEASON TRANSACTIONS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
So now would you keep Steve Smith from the NYG or keep Boldin on the Ravens?

I can take three keepers. I'm keeping Stephen Jackson and Ray Rice. I traded Ricky Williams for Steve Smith.

Nov 15, 2007
im still trying to figure out what the fuck the cards are doing here... we are going backwards not forward... depressing off season so far...

its still GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!! on mine!

Sep 29, 2003
yea I'm not too sure what they are thinking either....rebuilding mode I guess.....letting all their star players go, Warner is gone.......on another note, Bears and Ravens look like they are for real. G-Men should definitely be filling in that defense of theirs....they musta been pretty desperate to get Rolle....he's a good player, but not that good........

Feb 14, 2004
Brandon Marshall not getting an immediate offer from Seahawks

The Seattle Seahawks are hosting Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall today.

What the Seahawks aren’t doing is signing the restricted free agent to an offer sheet immediately, according to ESPN.

The Seahawks don’t want to give up the sixth pick of the draft as compensation to the Broncos, but would probably be willing to do so for something less.

So, the process for Marshall is expected to take some time.

At this point, though, the interest between the Seahawks and the Pro Bowl wide receiver is mutual.

Follow me on Twitter: RavensInsider

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y..._from_seahawks_html-201036&prov=nfp&type=lgns

Feb 14, 2004
Browns interested in Seneca Wallace?

Carroll has expressed his strong support of Matt Hasselbeck as his starting QB, but has said little -- and been asked little, frankly -- about Wallace to this point.

Wallace is under contract for 2010, but it would make sense for Seattle to willingly trade him for a draft pick if the Seahawks are ready to bring in a young understudy to Hasselbeck.

The other quarterback on the roster is rookie Mike Teel out of Rutgers, who spent last year as the No. 3 quarterback. Read more here...

Feb 14, 2004
Arizona figured to make a move at safety once it lost Antrel Rolle. And now they have Kerry Rhodes -- good move. - Adam Schefter

Nov 15, 2007
rolle is really not the truth, good luck with him cuz he never showed up to what he was worth ever for the cards... we need to rebuild the D obviously... i mean we were one of the worst ranked D's in the league so i can see where the pittsburgh minded coach whiz is going... if we dont make any moves in the off season i will be worried but we still have plenty options... rolle is nothing compared to DRC and its ganna be his 3rd year in the league and we need somebody to back his ass up cuz rolle has not been doing shit and dansby been only doing shit when espn wants to put his ass on a high light... i feel sorry for dockett but i know whiz has a super plan at the end... we as a franchise arent dumb enough to throw all are dough away cuz this is a uncapped season... fuck all the bullshit... we will reign supreme, oh yea fuck boldin cuz his ass gets hurt everytime a game meant something to us and has never been a dominate playmaker like fitz has ever been! the only thing he has on fitz is his mouth and thats one thing i hope he improves on this year cuz this is the year we need him to improve and step up the most on that... hes one of the best in the league and needs to act like one of the best and lead a team to the championship. otherwise he will never be recognized as one of the best like i know he can be.. i can see fitz surpassing his idols (chris carter)... i would cry to ever see my 2nd favorite player in a jersey thats not cardinal red!!!!! (dieon sanders) is my fav player... i grew up watching him... and take notice i lived in pittsburgh for 4-5 years of my life and i never hated or disliked the steelers untill they beat the cards in the SB and noticing all the fairweather fans in my city... and out of all the steeler fans i ask are from the pitt 95% never steped foot in the city... and thats whats sad in todays sport are front running fair weather any winning team fans. its disgusting! and thats why i love the penguins cuz i used to live in west mifflin... its a borough outside the pitt!!!! either way its cards on mine and nothing is ganna change that,,, i hate the 9ers with a passion and i cant wait for those squares to come to a card game or when i go red birded, bird ganged, cardinaled up to represent my home that i love the arizona cardinals fuck what you think!!!!!!!! i dare you to come, we are the new raiders we hate the niners its a new rivarly that i hope last forever!!!!!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!

Jan 12, 2006
rolle is really not the truth, good luck with him cuz he never showed up to what he was worth ever for the cards... we need to rebuild the D obviously... i mean we were one of the worst ranked D's in the league so i can see where the pittsburgh minded coach whiz is going... if we dont make any moves in the off season i will be worried but we still have plenty options... rolle is nothing compared to DRC and its ganna be his 3rd year in the league and we need somebody to back his ass up cuz rolle has not been doing shit and dansby been only doing shit when espn wants to put his ass on a high light... i feel sorry for dockett but i know whiz has a super plan at the end... we as a franchise arent dumb enough to throw all are dough away cuz this is a uncapped season... fuck all the bullshit... we will reign supreme, oh yea fuck boldin cuz his ass gets hurt everytime a game meant something to us and has never been a dominate playmaker like fitz has ever been! the only thing he has on fitz is his mouth and thats one thing i hope he improves on this year cuz this is the year we need him to improve and step up the most on that... hes one of the best in the league and needs to act like one of the best and lead a team to the championship. otherwise he will never be recognized as one of the best like i know he can be.. i can see fitz surpassing his idols (chris carter)... i would cry to ever see my 2nd favorite player in a jersey thats not cardinal red!!!!! (dieon sanders) is my fav player... i grew up watching him... and take notice i lived in pittsburgh for 4-5 years of my life and i never hated or disliked the steelers untill they beat the cards in the SB and noticing all the fairweather fans in my city... and out of all the steeler fans i ask are from the pitt 95% never steped foot in the city... and thats whats sad in todays sport are front running fair weather any winning team fans. its disgusting! and thats why i love the penguins cuz i used to live in west mifflin... its a borough outside the pitt!!!! either way its cards on mine and nothing is ganna change that,,, i hate the 9ers with a passion and i cant wait for those squares to come to a card game or when i go red birded, bird ganged, cardinaled up to represent my home that i love the arizona cardinals fuck what you think!!!!!!!! i dare you to come, we are the new raiders we hate the niners its a new rivarly that i hope last forever!!!!!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!

Feb 14, 2004
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed free agent Aaron Kampman as a step toward solving their pass-rushing problems.

Feb 14, 2004
Well how was I suppose to know he was going to say shit I already knew. I thought it was going to be some new news. OR maybe he was going to mention that the Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall, but forgot to say it?