The official Messy Marv Shenanigans Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
Having a hard time keeping up with all the crackheaded antics so lets just keep em here. He dropped a diss track to Philthy Rich today and also is talking shit to mistah fab on twitter for some strange reason.

Jul 28, 2007
hes been beefing with fab for years now, i dont remember why tho lol
I think it goes back when Lil Wayne got in trouble for that gun in New York, Mistah Fab got on YouTube & made a video about it. He was basically saying how Lil Wayne is stupid and he deserved to go to jail. Mess ain't take too kindly to that.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Messy has said that Mistah Fab never supported him or something like that. They aren't even from the same city. i don't thin it's Fab's job to help out every other rapper within a 50 mile radius. Especially when Messy has been around longer. He's just coked up looking for attention.

Props: timebomb

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I would have never thought listening to explosive mode, still explosive, messy situations and the rest of Marv's music that it would come to this. I still feel that he can make good music but all his twitter rants, interviews and circus circus moments have thrown me for a loop. He just doesn't stop..

Jun 5, 2004
Messy has said that Mistah Fab never supported him or something like that. They aren't even from the same city. i don't thin it's Fab's job to help out every other rapper within a 50 mile radius. Especially when Messy has been around longer. He's just coked up looking for attention.
Aint that the same reason mess said about short and thats y he dissed him too?

Props: Snakegang
Sep 5, 2013
I thought it started from Marv talking about Fab getting his chain snatched? I thought his thing with Too Short was Marv said Short threatened him to sign to Shorts label. And he said Short never put anybody from the town on or helped out any bay artists?

Sep 5, 2013
Can anyone school me on Fast Eddy? Old school bay rapper. He's working with Marv on the tape. On a side note I see Homewrecka and Marv are at peace. So does that mean click clack gang is on?

Feb 18, 2011
Fab put him on Baydestrian on "Crack Baby Anthem". In the intro Mess make a comment bout Fab bein poppin & to put him on..I remember hearin that & all I could think of was dude from The Jungles at the end of Training Day tellin Alonzo "You gotta put in yo own work around here homie"

WTF Mess want a handout for? He was fully capable of surpassin the buzz Fab had durin the Hyphy Movement but he was just too coked up & lazy. Them fucked up sinuses will fuck up a studio session quick. I really don't miss snortin powder one bit. That shit makes me miserable now.