THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
i said they were won in NY, same team, same franchise.

your team also came from NY, wake up, tardo
san fran giants hasnt won shit.. if ur going to count the championships they got somewhere else them my arizona cardinals have a championship too! they got it as the chicago cardinals in like 1947! lol

Apr 23, 2009
how many rings do the san fran giants got? (san francisco)

my dbacks only been here since 98 and we got a ring and made the post season 5 times:)

fuckin dorks:)

Mar 12, 2005
Nerd? LOL Far from it...Just some Street Kid that got knowledge later on in his life...LOL At least I'm honest

I think I'm put you on ignore I'm sure you're on alot of people's Ignore List

Well, I will say this, @Dodger Fans would you be in a better position had you traded Kemp and Loney for Miguel Cabrera?

Sep 25, 2005
no...i dont think so............loneys power is barely coming around.............kemp adds + defense and ++ Speed......

cabrerra is one dimensional........elite hitter.............

Sep 25, 2005
Well, I will say this, @Dodger Fans would you be in a better position had you traded Kemp and Loney for Miguel Cabrera?
we were offered Johan Santana by the twins in return for Broxton, Kershaw, AND Kemp..............would you have accepted..............im glad we didnt......

Kershaw is teetering on greatness with 3-1 hitters thus far this year.........