THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
how do you figure he isn't ready?

and that statement is kinda contradictiory...he's better than park and loaiza, but you'd rather have them pitch?
yes, he has a higher ceiling than those 2 ever had. he (kershaw) is already better than those two.

do i think he is ready??? maybe

would i bring him up now???? no............

would i like to see him up some time this year?? yes

do you remember Edwin Jackson and his 97 MOH fastball?? what happened to that 19 year old???

im a Dodger Fan always have been always will be. i want whats best for the team int he long run and that is to make sure kershaw is ready and not rushed

accoring to baseball america his estimated time of arrival is 2009 i would hope its sometime in 2008 as a late season call up for that will mean that the Dodgers are doing good and didnt need his services.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/prospects/rankings/top-100-prospects/2008/265655.html

Dec 28, 2004
lol @ having to "bounce back" after his first start of the year...calm down...it's not time to write his season off
Did you see any of his spring starts? same shit, too many walks, high pitch counts....I'm not writing his season off, I was just saying I hope he bounces back to his 07' form....he's cable of winning 15+ games, he has the stuff.

Nov 26, 2007

^^ that might be the only thing half way decent about the dodgers. end of story! hope your team bus crashes and everyone suffers torn rotator cuffs!
the one thing about living in Southern California and being a Giants fan, Dodger and Angels fans are the worst, but they have some fine ass women!!! especially when it's like 90 degrees at a game...