THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
either i'm missing something or you failed to realize the entire state of california borders the pacific ocean...:confused:
Unless you understand a subject I'd stay out.

the LADWP provided more than 2 billion US gallons (7.6 billion liters) of water in 2003, pumping it through 7,226 miles (11,629 km) of pipe. In fiscal year 2004-2005:

48% of the water came from the Sierra Nevada mountains via the Los Angeles Aqueduct;
41% came from the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, which transports water from the California Aqueduct and Colorado River Aqueduct;
11% was from local groundwater, a resource that is actively managed and allocated, but is continually being threatened by chemical pollutants, such as MTBE and perchlorates;
1% came from recycled water, and was used for irrigation, recreation, and industrial purposes.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
since your backin sf alot are u to embarrassed to add san fag on your location. nor-cal lol.............
im not from frisco homie. im from richmond. and been a giants fan sense birth.

and apparently lax doesnt fly to sfo or oakland anymore cause slicc ricc has made zero flight plans to back his bitch-ass-ness up. so i vote we dont make this personal, and keep it about the game and the teams. cause im willing to fly somewhere over my ego/pride/stupidity to slap the shit out of a bitch ass muthafucka typin on the net. with that said, back to the topic at hand!!!!!!

fuck the dodgers, good day.

Jul 23, 2003
^^^^^this guy!!! talkin shit bout how slicc talks tough on the net & then goes & tells that fool to catch a plane & he'll beat his ass. ever heard of a contradiction you sloppy sucka? hahaha. fuck not makin it personal i love to make it personal. so fuck all ya'll giant fans. come to LA for the next series i'll do my best to go to that piece of shit stadium in frisco. i'll be the cat in the parkin lot with the "siccness rumble" sign.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WHY DONT YOU DO IT!!!!!!

for the record im not no gang banger, but by yourself 1 on 1 ill beat the life out of you. so unless you go 200 on a round trip ticket up here, don't even bother to respond. you tough type wayyyyyyy too much not to take a trip. so when you ready, buy you a plane ticket, ill pick you up form the air port, beat you senseless and set you back down on the plane to go home.

and im a white boy. so hopefully that gives you the incentive to want to shut me up. dont let some non gang bangin white boy diss you homie! you big bad gang banger. you aint shit with out ya home boys. so now what you punk. all over baseball you just got called out and aint gonna do shit about it! YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT BUT CONTINUE TO TYPE. IM DONE WITH YOU. BUM. YOUR NEXT REPLY SHOULD BE A FLIGHT NUMBER WITH DATES ATTACHED OR YOU AR A FAGGOT AND YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE GETTING YOUR ASS TOOK. YOU SQUARE
HAHAHA!!! COMEDY... YOURE STILL A BITCH, CUS YOU COULD NEVER MUSTER UP THE HEART OR THE BALLS TO SPEAK LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF A DODGER FAN'S FACE, FUCKIN LAME... I THINK YOUR KEYBOARD IS DUE BACK AT GEEK SQUAD, THE WAY YOU POUNDIN ON THAT SHIT, TRICK...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
HAHAHA!!! COMEDY... YOURE STILL A BITCH, CUS YOU COULD NEVER MUSTER UP THE HEART OR THE BALLS TO SPEAK LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF A DODGER FAN'S FACE, FUCKIN LAME... I THINK YOUR KEYBOARD IS DUE BACK AT GEEK SQUAD, THE WAY YOU POUNDIN ON THAT SHIT, TRICK...
im not talkin to dodger fans. im talking to you. just go sit back down in your bath tub with your boy friend you bitch. like i said, you made it personal. i could care less. you see me and caff and the rest of everyone keepin it lit round here in a civil manner. you just a little to o.g. froggy dogg for my liking you cunt. now either borrow your moms credit card and book a flight or pipe down youngin. and im just going with youngin cause no grown man speaks how you do. that is unless you 30 and still at home with mom and pops then....... you know the rest.

your bubble bath awaits homo thug.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
YOU AINT SAYIN SHIT TO ME OVER A COMPUTER MONITOR, BITCH... ALL OF A SUDDEN YOURE KEEPING THINGS CIVIL??? I KNOW YOUR KIND WELL...
if you knew my kind, you would have been bitch slapped a long while ago and had a better attitude in life by now. so im gonna go out on a limb and say you dont know my kind.

lets just drop it. you aint gonna come back up none of your bitch-ass-ness and i could really care less. carry on.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
if you knew my kind, you would have been bitch slapped a long while ago and had a better attitude in life by now. so im gonna go out on a limb and say you dont know my kind.

lets just drop it. you aint gonna come back up none of your bitch-ass-ness and i could really care less. carry on.
FIRST OFF, YOU HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL YOU EVER, SLAP ANOTHER MAN... SECONDLY, I TALK ALL THE SHIT I WANT TO ANY PUNK ASS GIANTS FAN, ESPECIALLY A MUTHAFUCKA THAT WANTS TO TALK SHIT ABOUT L.A... DONT FOOL YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU DICTATE ANY OCCURENCES THAT HAPPEN OFFLINE, J-CAT...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HMMM... IT SEEMS AWFUL QUIET AS OF LATE IN THIS THREAD... ANYHOW... DODGERS VS BRAVES TOMOROW NIGHT... DEREK LOWE PITCHING AGAINST JEFF BENNETT... SHOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD GAME... I WANNA SEE HOW ANDRUW JONES DOES IN THE ATL!!! MOST LIKELY SHITTY, BUT BENNETT ISNT THAT GOOD, SO WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

Dec 19, 2005
everything will come around soon...theyre not gonna hit like shit all season and the pitchers will get into a better groove as the season continues

haha but andruw is reminding me of JD Drew (i cant fuckin stand him) in '05 when he started like 0-30 or whatever