THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

yeah that's what's up up 3-2 now. game over II takashi saito up in this mu'fucka now. on my way to my cuz's wedding i'll be back later tonight to talk some shit. peeeeeeace!!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^HAHAHA!!! BITCH... MY SUCCESSES IN LIFE FAR OUTNUMBER MY FAILURES, YOUNG MAN... THASS WUSSUP... DONT TRY MIXING SPORTS WITH TRYIN TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE ON THE NET, BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER YOUR FEELINGS... I BET YOU CRY WHEN YOUR TEAMS LOSE N SHIT, HUH???

Apr 5, 2003
Don't get too comfortable. Theres still a long ways to go. Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 25, 2005
kershaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> loaiza, park, whoever else wants to try to be our #5

STOP WASTING TIME AND LET THE KID PLAY
i disagree........i too KNOW that Kershaw is alote better than Park and Loaiza combined, but he isnt ready yet, IMO.

although Park get hit pretty good last night i was impressed with his resurgence in velocity (93 MPH) with darting movement.......

Dec 28, 2004
Dodger fan checking in.....

I was thinking the same thing, I don't have confidence in the back end of our rotation with loaiza or even Park, shit....even billingsley looks shaky & I was thinking that he would have a big year. Hopefully bills bounces back. I would think Loaiza or Park get a few more starts, if they keep hitting semillaz off them, then call up Kershaw.