The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just hopped on and realized I can't afford a new apartment or any of the new cars....fuck

and I still can't get a rocket launcher....lol

Feb 14, 2006
$CASH$ @$CASH$
That was a damn good come up! A lil glitchy but a massive pay out in the end. Hopefully it's still working tomorrow and get a few more million
haha those problems we had are gone. Friend of mine figured it out last night. You just got that new place and thats the garage you need to do it at.

Just do the steps as usual but when you back in to the garage the very 1st time, before you back all the way in - turn your front wheels to the left and back up a little so you turn your car at an angle. Then you back in. IDK why but it works every time. We did it 8 or 9 times each in the same lobby before I logged off.

Feb 14, 2006
I just hopped on and realized I can't afford a new apartment or any of the new cars....fuck

and I still can't get a rocket launcher....lol
I can't help witht he launcher but depending on the best car you can sell, I can help you afford all the new shit in a few minutes long as we get the timing down at your garage

Props: Defy and Defy