The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
when i finally logged on last night there was no brehs online so i played nba2k until i was too drunk to stay awake.... lol

we'll see whats good tonight tho

Feb 14, 2006
With the tanks etc you call Pegasus and they bring it to the nearest location.

Last night tjat kid gave me $350m I didn't ask for nothing lol
You hear him when he first offered it to the room? Someone asked why he wanted to give it all away he said "I'm in the christmas spirit"! lol gave me about 350 mill. Every night I'm on that shit somebodies giving money away.

You create a new emblem or somethin? I added it to my car last night.

Feb 14, 2006
There's some kind of time limit on that shit. I noticed I couldn't send any muggers after that 1st one. The muggers get you at the worst time. One moment you;re in a shootout the next thing you see is some asshole with a knife running away and you're curled up in a fetal position. I know 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx got got, too.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yeah theres a 10 minute limit to send em again but the limit was up id call and the list would come up but i couldnt select a name every time i pressed X nothing would happen i went off with the tank yesterday no one had a personal vehicle so people were glitching i shot this dude like 50 times with the tank he wouldnt die he kept yelling on the mic wait til i get up i just kept knockin him down til like 8 people started attackin my tank