The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
haha the guy followed us across the entire map using cars and helicopters and still couldn;t get the job done. You kill dude 1 time and he goes on some 1 man personal vendetta shit like he was robocop. Fuckin 90s baby.

Props: 2-0-Sixx
Feb 14, 2006
I told that dude to kill me but he convinced me to keep the bounty. I find running from everybody in the room is a hell of a lot more fun if I'm with a crew member . Last night sixx and I were in a car while I had a 9k bounty and people in high end cars couldn't keep up with us for a good 20-25 minutes. With his shooting skills on passenger side and me making tight turns that was seriously fun to pull off until I got sniped on the freeway lol.
That shit on the bus and military truck got boring after a few min I need some action in free roam. Too much fuckin solidarity for my liking.

Props: 2-0-Sixx

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Lol.
I was just lookin on rockstar and barely saw the hierarchy for the first time...
I'm up to position 5 now..
Yo Rasan @Rasan let me get that promotion brodie...

Feb 14, 2006
I was ran over right after I took that pic. Taking pics in a public room is about as risky as using a sniper rifle in a war zone.

So I went to the tat shop today to remove the pirate one from my face and noticed the skull was finally unlocked. Shit cost 20gs just to have. I wanted to take a selfie from inside the bank as I piled on the dead bodies at the doorway but then 2 guys figured it out and came in there. I got distracted while they got into a bottle shanking match and I got shot by a cop lol

I must be fallin off on my RP Position barely doing any jobs. You won't beat me, Mr G. When the 9er games over I'm going on a mission to do missions.

Feb 14, 2006
2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx soon as you left a hacker came in to the lobby reed and I were in and offered everybody 10 million. He was going to set bounties on us and we'd take turns taking each other out. I have mic set to friends and crew only and he could talk to us anyway. I hear some foreign voice go "hey everybody I want to give you all 10 million is that ok"? I say "Reed you hear that shit"? Reed goes "fuck yeah man I'm broke" lol.

Not enough people were in the room so this guy joined a mission and told us to get in so we could get into a diff lobby and we missed the fucking boat. IDK how it happened but it did.
Kinda fuckin pissed. 10 mill? There's a lobby out there right NOW getting straight payed.
edit: fuck it im goin back andjust joining diff sessions..ima find that foreign motherfucker...

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
Damn if I stayed on longer then maybe it would have been enough people in the lobby.

Go to "players met" on ur ps3 and see if u can find him, send a friend request
Yup we both tried that. Sent him a friend request and a message and he ignored us.
He's an asshole lol. He said we only needed "1 more person in the lobby". We were so close!

Feb 14, 2006
yeah menlohog @menlohog it was a journey of it's own to find that damn car.
Happy thanksgiving, people. I'm off and on. I;ll try to be on later if I get time.