The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
They charge you now? That's stupid. What is the charge? I blew up some guys car with a grenade last night cuz he ran me over haha
I found out fucking up another players car, whether it's a friend, crew member or stranger, you get labeled a "bad sport". Also quitting a mission in the middle will label you a "Bad sport". You can actually kill players and shit all day and they have to foot the bill. But you destroy their ride (run into it and shit if you want, just don't destroy it) and it's a mark on you.
Break those rules enough and your character is forced to sport a Dunce Cap so people know your a dick.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
god damnit

im trying to do coupe races to get the vehicle mod unlocks, 30 mins later haven't got one single person to play a race. now my internet is disconnecting me from the PSN every 30 seconds, lol.

why cant i just enjoy some play time for once... sigh

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
whatever the insurance is. usually ppl have shitty cars so its 500 bucks

they changed the violent duct missions to only 3,000 bucks now. thanks rockstar!
Well that fuckin sucks. I was farming another mission yesterday though. The one by Martin Madrazo where you kill a lawyer. It's really easy, just do a drive by, get a briefcase, and escape the cops. Pay is 9k and the RP was a little over 1000. I'm gonna have to keep finding new ways to get money and level up fast.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Well that fuckin sucks. I was farming another mission yesterday though. The one by Martin Madrazo where you kill a lawyer. It's really easy, just do a drive by, get a briefcase, and escape the cops. Pay is 9k and the RP was a little over 1000. I'm gonna have to keep finding new ways to get money and level up fast.
Wtf? It let you replay a mission you beat? Ive tried every time it doesnt let me.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck that, let me beat you in 16 races so i can unlock the turbo for that SICC crew jag

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Wtf? It let you replay a mission you beat? Ive tried every time it doesnt let me.
After a mission ends press Y to like it and then instead of pressing A to continue, press RT. It should automatically replay.

fuck that, let me beat you in 16 races so i can unlock the turbo for that SICC crew jag
Haha alright I'll be on in a bit.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Now that I think about it, we could beat each other in races and bet the house on a certain player and fix the bets where we know who the winner is every time. Just do one lap races in vinewood and we can all be rich in no time.