The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
are u legit slow? i don’t really think nba should veto the signing lmao .. i was being facetious on a count of stern blocking a trade in the past for a similar reason based on a technicality. whether or not stern was in his legal right is not the point here .. the principle behind it is.
Are you legit slow?

I never argued about the principle.

The Lakers got fucked. I never argued against it. But Stern had every right to fuck them. If Stern wasn't in that position as owner, the trade would have went through and Stern wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, but Stern was in that position as owner. Hence the reason it shouldn't even be brought up in the case with Boogie. Adam Silver literally couldn't block Boogie even if he wanted to, just like Stern wouldn't have been able to block Paul if he wasn't acting owner. What are you missing here? Are the blocks connected in your brain yet?

Feb 19, 2015
Are you legit slow?

I never argued about the principle.

The Lakers got fucked. I never argued against it. But Stern had every right to fuck them. If Stern wasn't in that position as owner, the trade would have went through and Stern wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, but Stern was in that position as owner. Hence the reason it shouldn't even be brought up in the case with Boogie. Adam Silver literally couldn't block Boogie even if he wanted to, just like Stern wouldn't have been able to block Paul if he wasn't acting owner. What are you missing here? Are the blocks connected in your brain yet?

what a weirdo lmao, i just told u i wasn’t being serious and it was obvious from the jump .. log off

Feb 19, 2015
Why are you such an angry individual? It's only the internet man.

If you would like to chat about Golden State Warriors basketball hit me up in this thread. Until then, go outside, the internet clearly has you in an angry triggered state. It's ok buddy, breathe.
lol look at this weirdo tryna spin his L into me being mad

we were talking about the cp3 trade and next thing i know he in his feelings talkin about who knows what

then he’s “done engaging” once he gets sonned, and i’m the angry one lmao

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
People are hating on the Warriors so hard right now there's actually rage about us signing Jonas Jerebko after he clears waivers. People are saying it's not fair that we get Jonas Jerebko lol casual fans didn't even know who the fuck he was until yesterday.....now it's "not fair".

Jonas is a dope bench player, but holy fuck apparently the Warriors aren't allowed to fill their roster now either lol
Word, I had a sub-par argument with someone at work having a hissyfit over how it's ridiculously unfair that we got this guy on top of the Demarcus signing, yet he couldn't give me once ounce of detail about dude's time with the Jazz or home in on any of his individual skill sets, could not mention a peep, but persisted that it shouldn't have happened.

People are literally crying as soon as we're mentioned in the conversation with the word ''signed'' regardless of the fact that no one cared before he redirected his attention toward us LOL shit is sad...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
rumor going around draymond tried to apologize to khole jr and shake his hand and got hit with a two piece
The "witnesses" to what happened said Thompson sucker punched Draymond, Draymond didn't really get hurt or phased and Lebron and KD jumped between them and broke the fight up before anything else could happen.

This supposedly happened 2 weeks ago and the only source everyone is using is a gossip click bait blog site, so I doubt it even actually happened. That shit definitely would have gotten out 2 weeks ago if it's real.

Feb 1, 2018
The "witnesses" to what happened said Thompson sucker punched Draymond, Draymond didn't really get hurt or phased and Lebron and KD jumped between them and broke the fight up before anything else could happen.

This supposedly happened 2 weeks ago and the only source everyone is using is a gossip click bait blog site, so I doubt it even actually happened. That shit definitely would have gotten out 2 weeks ago if it's real.
Sure you've seen it since but looks like it made BR

Jason McIntyre: Tristan Thompson Punched Draymond Green at LA Club | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It made a lot of websites, but the only source on every single website is a click bait blogger. Even that Jason McIntyre reporter on BR copied the click bait blogger word for word in his tweets.

Seems fishy that something that supposedly happened two weeks ago just now gets out and the only source is a blogger that wasn't there. I'll believe the shit when someone who was actually there says something, it's weird that this was a highly attended event and not one person from the event has said anything.

Jan 18, 2006
Everyone enjoy ths season cuz its sounding lke the Warrors gonna be dismantled, KD is gone it seems. Klay maybe to. I find it funny cuz they aint gonna be shit when they play in there new stadium which is kinda what they get for abandoning the Eastbay

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Thunder giving us a run for our money without Westbrook.....

Seems like we're taking it easy though. But it's the regular season...
I feel like the Thunder played so well because Westbook is out, cause they actually got to play team basketball and didn't have Westbrook chucking up 50 shots and boxing out his own teammates for rebounds.

Feb 1, 2018
I feel like the Thunder played so well because Westbook is out, cause they actually got to play team basketball and didn't have Westbrook chucking up 50 shots and boxing out his own teammates for rebounds.
Well said

I was actually just thinking earlier wheres the dude ICON at, the season has begun lol it’s time to spice this thread up again

When he got MVP I was actually surprised....I get it with the numbers, but it’s about more than yourself. You have to play with the team