The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
KEVIN LOVE WAS A 26-13 PLAYER AND MADE 2 ALL-NBA 2ND TEAMS BEFORE LEISO TURNED HIM INTO A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THERES A COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS - TEAM UP WIT LEBRON AND YOUR STOCK PLUMETS

HE WAS STILL A FRANCHISE PLAYER AND TOP 5-10 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE LEBRON RUINED HIM LIKE HE DOES EVERYBODY

MAGIC LOST IN THE FINALS BUT HE’S STILL NOT A HIDEOUS 3/9 - HE ALSO MADE PLAYERS BETTER. LEBRON IS CLOSER TO JERRY WEST THAN HE IS TO MAGIC.. AND THATS NOT A KNOCK ON HIM, JERRY WEST IS AN ALL-TIME GREAT HIMSELF.
I don't think LeBron ruined him, I think he ruined himself. Kevin Love need to retire- he's washed and hella soft looking in this league (and no I am not saying I can beat Kevin Love).

Edit: I mean no disrespect to Kevin Love either. Him battling depression is probably the cause of his demise and the fact that he is still living and breathing is a bigger win than his play. With that said he should find another something to be passionate about.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I don't think LeBron ruined him, I think he ruined himself. Kevin Love need to retire- he's washed and hella soft looking in this league (and no I am not saying I can beat Kevin Love).

Edit: I mean no disrespect to Kevin Love either. Him battling depression is probably the cause of his demise and the fact that he is still living and breathing is a bigger win than his play. With that said he should find another something to be passionate about.
he put up really good (but empty) numbers on a really bad team. he never sniffed the offs either. playing with lebron exposed him for the player he is, lebron didn't snuff his game

Feb 19, 2015

you’re lost bruh

its the same thing he did to chris bosh

lebron needs an open paint to bulldoze, so he relegates big men into spot up shooters

love was a top 5-10 player in the league and 2 time all-nba 2nd team player before lebron

Feb 19, 2015
he put up really good (but empty) numbers on a really bad team. he never sniffed the offs either. playing with lebron exposed him for the player he is, lebron didn't snuff his game
his team in minny was garbo - he was still one of the best big men in the league

lebron simply ruined him like he does literally every player he plays with

the track record is deep, dont let the media fool u into thinkin otherwise

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Read Draymond was in the Warriors war room on draft night and was actually a big part in drafting Jacob Evans and even made the call to him lol

Draymond definitely getting a front office job somewhere when he retires.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
his team in minny was garbo - he was still one of the best big men in the league

lebron simply ruined him like he does literally every player he plays with

the track record is deep, dont let the media fool u into thinkin otherwise
bosh was really good and led his team to the offs in toronto (yes it was the east)

bosh had to switch up in MIA and clear the lane...but he was still hella fckn good.

k love, on the other hand, has been garbonzo. i could see hating him if i was a CLE fan, seems like he never gets off when it counts

Feb 19, 2015
are you programmed to use that phrase or something?
it is what it is

media cant stay off lebron nuts- they still have the general consensus convinced that he “makes everyone better” when it’s obvious to anyone who understands basketball that his game is all about stuffing the stat sheet while hindering his teammates.

Feb 19, 2015
bosh was really good and led his team to the offs in toronto (yes it was the east)

bosh had to switch up in MIA and clear the lane...but he was still hella fckn good.

k love, on the other hand, has been garbonzo. i could see hating him if i was a CLE fan, seems like he never gets off when it counts
what u don’t realize is that it’s lebrons fault for not playing to his strengths

take kobe, for example - he made pau a hall of famer by studying his sweet spots and hitting him there. lebron does not have this in him.

take it from chris bosh:

Chris Bosh on playing with LeBron: ‘It’s extremely difficult and extremely frustrating’ | For The Win

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
what u don’t realize is that it’s lebrons fault for not playing to his strengths

take kobe, for example - he made pau a hall of famer by studying his sweet spots and hitting him there. lebron does not have this in him.

take it from chris bosh:

Chris Bosh on playing with LeBron: ‘It’s extremely difficult and extremely frustrating’ | For The Win
i'd think that spoelstra had some say in how bron/bosh were played but ok

but lol at kobe (volume shooter, career ball hog) MADE pau a HOF player
at least your kobe/laker stanning is consistent tho

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Feb 19, 2015
i'd think that spoelstra had some say in how bron/bosh were played but ok

but lol at kobe (volume shooter, career ball hog) MADE pau a HOF player
at least your kobe/laker stanning is consistent tho
lol @ kobe being a ball hog when he has the most assists ever in nba history at the 2 spot

lmao @ kobe being a volume shooter when he regularly shot 46%-47% from the field during his prime, which is exceptional for a shooting guard who operates mainly from the perimeter

rofl @ you not realizing kobe was a winner who made players around him better while lebron was the polar opposite

its not about spoelstra - lebron needs the paint open to be succesful. he doesnt have the outside game like kobe, which is why he’s always relegated bigs to spot up shooters. period.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Today there's talk of the Warriors only carrying 14 players on the roster to save cap room and that KD might take another 1+1 deal so the Warriors will have full bird rights on him after next season and he'll actually make more money on a 5 year max at $40 million a season. If he signs a long term deal right now it will be for $35 million a season. If he signs the 1+1 he'll make $30 million next year, but another player will get paid and KD will end up getting paid more in the long run.

Warriors being crafty as fuck. Might walk out of this keeping the team in tact and adding another big name lol