The Official Golden State Warriors 2009-2010 Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
that was vicious. wtf was mikki doin tryin to take a charge on a point guard tho, glad he got yacked on.

he's prolly only gonna be used for when beans and turry get in foul trouble. altho im obviously not impressed or happy with mikki moore, at least they got another big.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Zydrunas Ilgauskas and the Warriors' Stephen Jackson are at the center of trade rumors floating around today. Jackson is reportedly unhappy in Golden State, and the Warriors are looking to add size to their frontcourt.
Ilgauskas says he is ignoring the rumors, and the trade looks unlikely right now since the Cavs spent much of the summer looking to improve their size, and trading Big Z for Jackson would not appear to achieve that goal. But stay tuned.

i can understand wanting to take Z-man's expiring contract, but if this happens i'll cry.

Jun 23, 2002
Yea fuck that...I read today that he was considering retiring haha. Z woudl rather retire than get traded to the Warriors I'm sure

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i havent seen em miss a shot yet.....If we can get an inside game goin.....We should be clownin on cats this year....They look good...