The Official Golden State Warriors 2009-2010 Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
the offseason is pretty much over and pre season starts in 4 days

lets see what happens with the off court issues and how they perform on the court.

go dubs.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I haven't been paying too much attention to the team, because I'm mostly been focused on football... but it seems that we're mess right now in regards to off court issues

I say we trade Steven Jackson if he wants to leave so bad... fuck him, we don't need him shooting and missing a 3 pointer everytime he touches the ball anyways

hopefully the situation with Ellis is no big thing... but I dunno I kinda agree... they're both pretty small to have em playing guard together... I dunno... fuck it... go warriors I guess

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
jackson just wants to win. we probably wont trade him tho, we wont be able to get something fair back for him and his contract isnt appealing to other teams.

dunno why u think he misses 3's everytime he touches the ball tho, he rains 3's. the beginning of last year he had a hand injury and shot poorly but when healthy he can cash 3's and shots in fools faces no problem at anytime. he hits big shots for us, we need that. he is also a force on defense and a leader on the floor.

if ur gonna knock jack, knock his turnovers and lack of rebounding.

and the ellis shit is weird but i agree with him, they both shouldnt be starting. we were a much stronger team when we went big.

really the problem is nelson and his lack of coaching, he sucks. he ruined us last year, gave games away like he wanted us to lose. we had the lead going into the 4th into a lot of games and he let 4 guards on the floor get abused on 2nd chance points.

keith smart for head coach

Apr 18, 2005
Jack & Ellis r gonna flop. They both want out & Ellis is actin like a straight BITCH. I hope we get it together before the season. Lookin' forward to this season with our young comin' up. Randolph's gona beast.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I dunno... I need to check stats I guess... I know he makes some big shots

but I've seen Jack throw up tons of sloppy shots last season... had screaming at my tv for him to pass the fuckin ball... don't get me wrong... he's a good player... but if he's gonna bitch I'd rather just get rid of him, than keep him around if he doesn't wanna be here

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
ur confused tho, ellis is bitching more about dumb shit than jackson.

jackson is bitching about wanting to win. this is what we need, a player that cares about the team and how its run with a passion to win. and like i said, we wont be able to get something fair back for him so a trade will only hurt us more.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
ur confused tho, ellis is bitching more about dumb shit than jackson.

jackson is bitching about wanting to win. this is what we need, a player that cares about the team and how its run with a passion to win. and like i said, we wont be able to get something fair back for him so a trade will only hurt us more.
like I said... I haven't been paying much attention to the team, but isn't Jackson requesting to be traded

I don't have a problem with him wanting to win... but if he's demanding a trade... then fuck him

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and didn't he say he wants to go to the Knicks to play with Harrington... the other player bitching and demanding a trade last season...

wtf is he gonna win in New York?

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
ya that part of his story made no sense lol. he said he wants to win and if the warriors are gonna be retards then he wants to be traded. he also said something about nellies style not winning, then wanting to go to new york LOL.

so basically hes demanding to win, he has no prob with the warriors if they get serious.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
really its rousse. riley is just rousse's puppet.

rousse ruined everything with mullin. mullin worked a deal with baron, rousse declined. mullin worked a deal for KG, rousse declined.

it sucks but as dumb as they are i was happy with our team until we traded harrington for nothing, then crawford for nothing, then marco for nothing.

team still has great potential with a decent coach tho

Jun 23, 2002
really its rousse. riley is just rousse's puppet.

rousse ruined everything with mullin. mullin worked a deal with baron, rousse declined. mullin worked a deal for KG, rousse declined.

it sucks but as dumb as they are i was happy with our team until we traded harrington for nothing, then crawford for nothing, then marco for nothing.

team still has great potential with a decent coach tho
who the fuck is rousse? you mean rowell??

May 10, 2002
way too early for this thread. season is over a month away still.

attention whore got his thread tho
Didn't you just give him some of that attention that you're complaining about? :lick:

For better or for worse, it's going to be an interesting season on and off the court ... as always