The Official Golden State Warriors 2009-2010 Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Someone start the offseason thread.....This summer should be interesting....Cant wait to see who gets all the big names......Where are we gonna draft and who...Wall, Turner, Cousins...This should be good...Nellie leaves or stays...Is Ellison Buying the team....

Aug 7, 2003
we play thursday in portland. these last 2 games cant result in a W for the warriors. are we can go from a top 5 pick to potentially #7

the difference between favors or cousins to cole aldrich or some other reach.

Jan 5, 2006
Anthony Randolph (Big Smooth) has a contract with Adidas? Did not know....

he has his own shoe too.. i think without the strap these are dope.. the soles remind me of one of the first iversons

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Warriors coach Don Nelson says he'll be back
Detroit News wire services

Warriors coach Don Nelson reiterated before Tuesday night's final home game against the Jazz he would return next season as coach to fulfill the final year of his contract. General manager Larry Riley confirmed that would be the case.

Curry's father won't vote for rookie of year

The NBA has taken away Bobcats broadcaster Dell Curry 's rookie of the year vote because his son, Wareriors G Stephen Curry , is a candidate for the award.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100414/SPORTS0102/4140333/1127/rss13#ixzz0l3xgtOXe

also apparently devean george wants to re-sign too, but i dunno if there'll be room for him

edit: lol @ "wareriors"

Feb 15, 2003
Warriors go out with a win against portland...

Curry was ballin hard all year and capped off a great rookie season with 42 points 9 reb 8 assists or somethin crazy like that....

I think Curry has outplayed Tyreke in the second half of the season for rookie of the year, but I think a lot of people already had it in their mind Evans will get it.....

Either way Curry is a beast and lookin like the future......

Hopefully the Warriors will be healthy next year and make some noise....

Here goes the NBA playoffs again that mean nothing to us Warrior fans....

on that note....

GO GIANTS

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
What a wild end to the season last night....there was no one left on the bench...Kinda sums up our whole season only playing 8 damn near the whole year....Chris Hunter, Morrow and Turriaf all left the bench and devan geroge played after he fouled out....Don Nelson was going ape shit on the sideline....Because he didnt want to play any of the injured 3...So all three entered the game commited 1 foul a piece and left the floor..LOL....

Aug 7, 2003
Thunder forward Jeff Green has been added to the Team USA roster by USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo.

Green joins Oklahoma City teammates Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, who were selected to the original 27-man roster in February.

"It's a good opportunity for me," Green said Monday. "It's something that I wanted and I got it. I've just got to make the best of it."

Other additions include Golden State's Stephen Curry, Sacramento's Tyreke Evans, Boston's Rajon Rondo and Detroit's Tayshaun Prince.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
not yet that i know of, i've been searching this entire season. all i've heard is that they are updated versions of the city jerseys.

they were supposed to be revealed this season when they debuted the new throwbacks this year but they never followed thru with that for some reason.

probably not to fuck over the jersey sales for the current ones.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Anthony Tolliver said there is a "good chance" that he'll eventually re-sign with the Warriors this summer, and had nothing but praise for coach Don Nelson.
"After playing for coach Nelson there is not one thing on the basketball court I don't believe I can do," Tolliver said. After being called up from the D-League, he averaged 12.3 points and 7.3 rebounds in 44 games.

longer article here:

http://www.news-leader.com/article/...ce-pays-off-for-Kickapoo-grad-Tolliver-in-NBA