The Official Golden State Warriors 2009-2010 Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Um, no he hasnt been, and pay attention is what i do, little miss attitude

Monta Ellis' status for Sunday's home game is still up in the air -- he has missed seven straight games with the flu.
For what it's worth, beat writer Marcus Thompson wrote that he "thinks" Ellis will play at home. We're still confused by the severity of this sickness but there haven't been any plausible conspiracy theories.

from Marcus Thompson's warrior blog about last nites game

The Warriors did just that despite not having their star guard for the seventh consecutive game. The flu-ridden Monta Ellis' status for tonight is still up in the air.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Go warriors!!! Beat OKC please.

Btw if warriors end up keepin their draft pick, they need to do whatever they can do draft favors or the big man from kentucky Demarcus Cousins. Both them bigs can play and will help the franchise A LOT, I think. Curry will have someone to throw to down low. A low post presence.

What y'all think? I know the draft slots haven't been determined at all yet but as warrior fans, who do u like? Want to draft?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
goddamn the officiating in the NBA is REDICULOUS. DURANT GETS EVERY FUCKING CALL AND THEN WHEN SOMETHING LEGIT HAPPENS THAT WARRANTS A REF BLOWING HIS WHISTLE THEY DONT CALL SHIT.

fuckin thunder player grabs the ball while its on the rim, thats MUTHAFUCKING GOALTENDINGGGGGG!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
aint seen any of the game till now but it shows the Warriors can compete with any team except Utah lol. Nice poke in the eye made homeboy miss both of the critical free throws