the official f&#k Comcast thread....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I'm shocked there isn't one of these already...

Long story short these technicians can't explain why the Mayweather-Maidana2 is not listing on PPVHD 870, on my comcast HD-DVR box . So they can order it for me, but won't be able to set my recording. I won't be at home on time to watch it from the begining. I tell em that won't work. Then 2 supervisors later they both tell me I have never been able to record HDPPV events on a comcast DVR and that its illegal. They said I mustve been using a "VCR". A MFKN Old ass VCR?!?!

We go back and forth. I tell em all the fights I can ever remember ordering and recording with my comcast hd dvr box. They tell me its impossible. So I walk him thru me ordering the non hd event, set my recording. He still doesn't believe me. So I told him once I have it recorded and watched I expect a full refund. And we're gonna have a comcast technician come out to verify I was able to record a PPV event w/ my comcast dvr.

I got their names and employee badges and can't wait to milk comcast for some more free shit

May 5, 2002
I know. I called wondering why its not showing on my shit. Its never happened before. Its listed as, To Be Announced. You know how that happens after it loses power. But its only for that channel. All my other shit is fine.

May 4, 2002
If you have an x1 box try a box reset, my box recently went to east coast time and it was all fucked up until I went into the menu and reset the box.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I hate comcast. Too expensive plus when I got a credit check for an apartment a few years ago they had reported me for owing $300-400. I called them to see what was up and they said it was from when I was like 21. They played games having me call different departments and ultimately said they can't tell me what the bill is for because they don't hold records that long. Then they had the nerve to ask me to fax them all my receipts for all my bills like its my responsibility to prove their bill is legit and like i keep receipts for 5+ years. I paid every bill on time and when the year was up I returned all the equipment and made sure I was at zero. Fucking assholes.

Feb 2, 2006
if u got a computer at work try stream2u.me for the fight stream. the stream might be choppy at times but at least u aint payin $80 to see it. did the cable cartel always require a credit check to get service? or was it when the started goin to digital was the credit check process needed

back in the manual cable box days u could get the ppv for free if u knew the right combo to toggle. the cable man might visit a year to make sure the box wasnt fuckin up. they never gave a shit if people was bootleggin cable. all for the low low price of $9.95 a month