The official "clown on Ras Kass's gay ass hairdo on myspace" thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
(disclaimer: i dont care about how a nigga wanna style his hair, but that dosent mean i wont clown)

He's one of the world most prominent and lyrically-talented rappers.

however,
It seems ras kass is having a less than perfect year.

- Gets out of jail, drops 2-3 mixtapes no one really cares about.
- Gets body rocked in the noggin' with a bottle...by game, of all people.
- Makes youtube video threatening games life, where a number of hilarious things happen. (includes: guy in pink izod shirt makes throat-slit gestures at camera with hunting knife, bullets on the floor spelling out "die game")
- Two diss tracks that werent even returned.

well, lets make this the fifth "nigga please" award:

caption: "thanksgiving mornin (oh, haters wit corny comments...my family creole) "

What everyone should do, is join in on the worldwide clowning of ras kass's hairdo on myspace, Lookin' like one of MC hammers backup dancers for the KFC commercial back in the early 90's...pretty much just to give him a worse year.

here are some current responses:

December 17, 2006 11:47 AM
U look like a fuckin gipsy man

December 16, 2006 11:54 PM
hahaha whats up with up with wig piece.What it do wit that do.Are those bangs?

December 12, 2006 6:50 PM
U THA HOMIE N ALL BLOOD BUT DAMN!!..LOOSE THA GAY ASS FADE FAM..U LOOK COMEDY HOMIE...LMFAO...

December 9, 2006 9:06 PM
im sorry man but thats hilarious....it looks iron on...like you can peel it off...its the same fade they give the created players on live!

December 9, 2006 11:54 AM
Come on Rassy, I'm creole, too but that ain't got nothin to do with the way you got yah hair cut lol.

December 4, 2006 3:51 PM
this nigga was like yeah imma put some sportin waves in my newly fresh permed out bowl cut, post on myspace as my default pic and imma kill em..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im diggin the indent in the hair line on the left side of his head (our right).

too bad i cant see the back of his head, it probably says "Fresh '93" or some shit on it.

Nov 26, 2006
to his credit every album he came with since he been out of jail is fire , especially eat or die which isnt a mixtape its an actual album .

i aint givin up on u razzy fix ur face for 07 pimp .

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Gas One said:
caption: "thanksgiving mornin (oh, haters wit corny comments...my family creole) "

December 9, 2006 11:54 AM
Come on Rassy, I'm creole, too but that ain't got nothin to do with the way you got yah hair cut lol.
damn straight.....fucking bowl cuts ain't got shit to do with being creole, and thats an insult to creoles worldwide :angry: