The official "clown on Ras Kass's gay ass hairdo on myspace" thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ of course some hip hop warrior had to come in here and say that...like the 4 elements of hip hop makes it unable for you to laugh at a nigga hairdo...

i have wont catch me running on cassette when ras was on patchwerk, shit i got doubles of soul on ice on wax, but that dont mean i wont laugh at his ass.

Jun 5, 2004
lol i seen hella puerto ricans with hair like that, all slicked foreward with too much murray's and just look like a blind person lined them up haha. he kinda look like locksmith from frontline

EDIT: WTF? IS HE IN THE SHOWER? LMAO!

Jan 20, 2006
RawLyrixx said:
i remember that video threat he made at game with the white gangster in pink doing the cutthroat lol that video was about 99% hilarious and 1% threatening. They just werent convincing :S
I could only imagine his family laughin at his conk @ the thanksgiving table.

Ronald Mc Donalds Perm > Ras Kas Reverse Slick Back

Dec 4, 2006
Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Ras Kass, all I want for xmas is a new style of rhyming, no more ass whoopings. Also please help me get a deal in 2007, and also make sure something happens to gayme. I will do anything at the end of 2006 to make up for all the bad stuff I did, i dropped 2 disses and no reply back..I still have one left, but I will drop it next year. Maybe by then Gayme will pay me some attention again, Santa..here's a picture of my new hair-do, I love it and the guys dig it. Sincerly...

Rassy Ras Kass..