The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
O Rly? How did you figure that out, smart one. If you ever leave your backwoods state come out here to hippy Eugene Oregon and ill introduce my steel toe boots to your dome, you fucking lame.
lol I've lived all over homes. You really have the wrong idea about me and your internet threats are pointless. You were talking about how this is the internet and not the streets and how street stuff ends up. You're getting your panties twisted up over nothing. All you've done is come at me sideways and I've responded. Let it go or block yourself from seeing my posts and move on.

Nov 24, 2003
Lol he's just fucking around. The show got too big at the end and they barely made it out without ruining it. To continue would be to destroy it

I totally agree but;

1) money

2) a fake ending would actually be pretty cool. Have any shows ever fake ended before?

Having said that, I bet the odds are 100-1 and with so many people on production, casting, etc someone would have leaked the info by now.

May 9, 2002
I agree with BUTCHER...to carry on the show would do a major disservice to it. Unlike just about every other good drama (Weeds, Entourage, etc. ), they knew when enough was enough.

And i agree, it was a "perfect" ending, but essentially, it was still open IMHO. What happened to Jesse? Did WW really die? We dont know. I dont want to know. I want to let it RIP like it should.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I totally agree but;

1) money

2) a fake ending would actually be pretty cool. Have any shows ever fake ended before?

Having said that, I bet the odds are 100-1 and with so many people on production, casting, etc someone would have leaked the info by now.
Dallas. didnt end but they killed off a character then later said it was a dream