The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just caught up (again) and great fucking episode. This coming up Sunday's is going to be great too. This is one of the reasons I love this show. The song that Walt was whistling when he told Jesse to go home early and he'd finish the batch was this...

[video=youtube;OYJnqz9H_E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYJnqz9H_E0[/video]

Walt's a cold dude lol.

Jun 24, 2005
Just caught up (again) and great fucking episode. This coming up Sunday's is going to be great too. This is one of the reasons I love this show. The song that Walt was whistling when he told Jesse to go home early and he'd finish the batch was this...

[video=youtube;OYJnqz9H_E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYJnqz9H_E0[/video]

Walt's a cold dude lol.
That's a good catch.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
SPOILER THOUGHTS ON LAST EPISODE.......

Walter is a complete faggot now. He alienated Jesse, and killed Mike. He is also training crazy Todd. Everything Mike told Walt before he died was the truth. I'm still trying to tie in the season opener of why walt had the chopper. At first thought was Mike didn't die, because Walt didn't finish him off, but that would be unbelievable. Really even those people in prison don't have much connection to Walt now Mike is dead, so I'm not sure why he needs to off them all.

The show fore shadowed when Walt said no one else will die, and Jesse said thats not true. I liked Mikes character, he was the voice of reason in many ways. I think Jesse and Walt some how go to war. I think Jesse is more loyal to Mike then Walt. This is going to turn into a giant cluster fuck. Todd is a complete tool, and is going to be Walts muscle.

Jun 24, 2005
***SPOILER QUOTE AS WELL AS OTHER SPOILERS***

SPOILER THOUGHTS ON LAST EPISODE.......

Walter is a complete faggot now. He alienated Jesse, and killed Mike. He is also training crazy Todd. Everything Mike told Walt before he died was the truth. I'm still trying to tie in the season opener of why walt had the chopper. At first thought was Mike didn't die, because Walt didn't finish him off, but that would be unbelievable. Really even those people in prison don't have much connection to Walt now Mike is dead, so I'm not sure why he needs to off them all.

The show fore shadowed when Walt said no one else will die, and Jesse said thats not true. I liked Mikes character, he was the voice of reason in many ways. I think Jesse and Walt some how go to war. I think Jesse is more loyal to Mike then Walt. This is going to turn into a giant cluster fuck.
It's possible the guys in jail don't know much about Walt, but it's also possible they know just enough to fuck him over. You have to remember the guy running the laundromat is in jail. He could flip on Walt and Jesse.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
even before he shot Mike I was pissed about Walter talking shit to Jesse when he's taken away the only people Jesse's ever loved in the first place.

[video=youtube;XzULZKyec-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzULZKyec-0[/video]

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I feel bad for Mike's grand daughter. She lost all that money, and her grand dad left wo saying good by - while dead now. I hope Walt redeems her, and sets up a fund.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Really great, so fucking good. All that's left is Walt vs Jesse like it's been hinting at. He was such a prick to Jesse lol. I think the phx crew will play a crucial role during the next 8, it's obvious Walt is a fucking bull in a china shop, just destroying lives left and right on his own path of destruction. Now I'm wondering how many people will even be alive at the end of all this.

The cinematography was really good this episode too, some of the best work since season 2.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Sooo good. Another 10/10 episode. I'm really happy they are coming thru with top-notch episodes the season. They are topping season 4 for sure which was an incredible season as well. I really don't wanna wait another year!