The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Just done watching the first episode (of the first season), they build up the story line and characters pretty good, I wonder what's next.
Great plot, I have to wait to watch ep.2 I have to catch some sleep.

Jul 9, 2007
Shows pretty tight first season was better than the second but still wasn't bad at all. Kinda weird the whole premise of the show was a desperate dude with terminal cancer but now it ain't that bad so I wonder what way its headed now.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I never heard anyone prefer season 1 over 2, we're all entitled to our opinions I guess but season 2 was the shit. Saw last nights episode for the most part, I came in late so I missed the 1st 15 mins, it was still pretty good tho.

May 14, 2002
yeah man, season 2 really gets crazy and intense. There are a couple episodes there were simply incredible.
I just finished ep. 1 They create a lot of tension when they cut off to the end.
So I will start ep. 2 after I've cooked dinner, I want to know where their going.

But is the plot so much better in season 2 or is it just better because it has almost twice as many episodes? I'm curious how it all will develop further.

Sep 29, 2003
I noticed they kinda toned the show down a bit for the second season.....anyone else? I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but....spoiler.....

that scene where walt watches that chick OD was powerful stuff......any predictions on where they are going with these 2 nameless mexican dudes in season 3?

Jul 9, 2007
Yeah I might be a lil off on my season 1 and two comparison cause I had never seen either untill like 2 months ago when I downloaded them and watched them both straight through pretty quickly. I also didn't mean that season 2 was in anyway bad. It was still better than 90% of the shit on T.V. It just didn't seem quite as good as season 1 to me. I may have just ran through them too fast and even mistaken when one season ended an the next began. lol

May 11, 2002
hahhaa I watched the most recent episode the other day. I was thinking...damn who the fuck still drives a Aztec. Fucking cars are garbage. I go outside later that day and there is a bright yellow Aztec parked in front of my apartments.

Sep 29, 2003
just about to watch episode 3.....anyone else? I wanted to drop some thoughts before it starts and see if anyone else is on the same page.....

The 2 dudes who smuggled in from Mexico must be Tuco's cousins.....The old dude in the wheelchair didnt rat out Walt because he wanted to get revenge his way.....dude is a real OG. So I'm thinkin the dude in the wheelchair and Gus must be somehow linked, seeing that Gus called them off when they were sittin on Walt's bed about to murder him when he came out the shower.......here we go....

edit......looks like I was right on the button....this is shaping up to be the best season thus far..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
First of all I just have to say that Breaking Bad has some of the best cinematography I've ever seen for a television show.

Anyways, this episode was great. It had a lot of different things going on but wasn't overwhelming. Plus it answered some questions from this season and the first two which was dope. Even though it was a really solid episode I have the feeling it was more of a lead up for what's going to go on in the next one. This show has a way of making even its "filler" episodes satisfying but making you still want more at the same time.

We are only three episodes in but I'll arleady say unless something comes along to blow this show and his performance out of the water I see Bryan Cranston (Walter White) getting his third Emmy in a row for lead actor in a drama.

I can't wait until next Sunday.