The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have to say through two seasons this is one of the most solid shows I've ever seen. There have been minor flaws in the show (mostly Skyler's side story, meh) but overall I think that damn near every episode has been great or at very least built up to the next episode which ended up being a great one.

Feb 26, 2003
Sick! This show is fuckin dope. This and Sons of Anarchy are the only two shows that I watch on basic cable. Heisenberg is a str8 sav and the fact that a meji norteno / corrido group (Los Cuates De Sinaloa) did a song for the opening of the show and did it well makes me like it that much more.

Jul 6, 2008
for as long as ive been whating fro season 3, which is almsot a year now, they better had done made season 3 and season 4 and run that shit concurrently. and while they showing both seasons, they better be back working during the season working on season 5.

now sicne it been this long it better be on demand, so i can catch up and remeber what the fuck happened at the end of sesaosn 2.

j19

Sicc OG
Oct 23, 2008
season 1 was all that and a bag of chips
but the 2nd season seemed a lil too much but it came around toward the last couple of show's....cant wait

ill take his wife, plus that bitch that o.d. was hot too

Sep 29, 2003
just finished watching Season 1....show is great. Bryan Cranston is incredible but Jesse Pinkman character gets on my nerves with the constant yelling and being a wigger. Waitin on Season 2 now.....

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
just finished watching Season 1....show is great. Bryan Cranston is incredible but Jesse Pinkman character gets on my nerves with the constant yelling and being a wigger. Waitin on Season 2 now.....
I was feelin' pretty bad for Jesse by the end of the second season.

Gawd, I can't wait for this show to start up again.

Dec 4, 2006
Yup!

My boy put me up on this show and I used to think that it was weak!

Once I watched the 1st season, I wanted more of the 2nd and now I want more of the 3rd....it's crack...I'm fiening for it!