The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There is tonight's episode and then the season finale next Sunday. Next season (season 5) is the last season of the show and is 16 episodes instead of the usual 13 (minus the first season which was shortened by the writers strike).

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
damn really? if jesse snitches ima be pissed. why would he be in a cop building on cam?
It's not Jesse that is snitching.....

they have to make this thing last another 16 episode season so I don't see that.

It's probly another lead to another place? or just another person in the unit.

Anyone wonder where Mike is??????

ay.....Gus told Jesse he was going to give him a proper response.....so he tried to kill the kid.

The only way to bring down Gus maybe to snitch?? Cause he seems to smart to kill.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
SPOILERS:SPOILERS:SPOILERS:SPOILERS:SPOILERS:SPOILERS:SPOILERS:

Walt is a piece of shit for poisoning Brock. Gus knew something was up as soon as Jessie told him Brock was poisoned. That's why he second guessed going into his car.

What was Walt doing the whole day when no one could get a hold of him? Watch that big black dude searching Jessie again looks more like he's just going into his pockets ... perfect time to make a switch.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Walt is a piece of shit for poisoning Brock. Gus knew something was up as soon as Jessie told him Brock was poisoned. That's why he second guessed going into his car.

What was Walt doing the whole day when no one could get a hold of him? Watch that big black dude searching Jessie again looks more like he's just going into his pockets ... perfect time to make a switch.
Whoa thats a huge claim your making there. I for one think Walts telling the truth.

Feb 14, 2006

Walt had about zero time to take those cigarettes. That night he visited Jesse he was tazered and taken to the desert. He had to make it back home as soon as possible to warn his family, go a little insane, and get them out to Hanks house. By the time they left for hanks Jesse was at work already.

There was no window of time for Walt to get those cigarettes and poison the kid.. He doesnt even know who those people at Jesses house were.

Gus on the other hand, as pointed out in this thread first, and in episode 12, has cameras just about everywhere. He knows who those people in Jesses house were and how important they are to him. Shit he has Jesses BLOOD TYPE just waiting for him in a hospital hes never even visited. Gus has the history of well planned out moves and never failing.

Gus is way too ready for anything NOT to have pulled it off.

May 14, 2002
Quick question, I don't want to read all the spoilers.
I watched this show until I believe season 3 (or 2) then was gone for a year.
I want to start watching again from the beginning, is it still an asome show and worth my time?
And, what season are they now?

Feb 14, 2006
Quick question, I don't want to read all the spoilers.
I watched this show until I believe season 3 (or 2) then was gone for a year.
I want to start watching again from the beginning, is it still an asome show and worth my time?
And, what season are they now?
Its worth youre time x 5.

Season 4.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Walt had about zero time to take those cigarettes. That night he visited Jesse he was tazered and taken to the desert. He had to make it back home as soon as possible to warn his family, go a little insane, and get them out to Hanks house. By the time they left for hanks Jesse was at work already.

There was no window of time for Walt to get those cigarettes and poison the kid.. He doesnt even know who those people at Jesses house were.

Gus on the other hand, as pointed out in this thread first, and in episode 12, has cameras just about everywhere. He knows who those people in Jesses house were and how important they are to him. Shit he has Jesses BLOOD TYPE just waiting for him in a hospital hes never even visited. Gus has the history of well planned out moves and never failing.

Gus is way too ready for anything NOT to have pulled it off.
Walt had all the time in the world to ask Saul and Huell to poison the kid - there is no account for what Walt was doing when no one could get a hold of him. Saul and Huell have been dropping money off to the kid and his mom every week for Jessie.

I got a feeling Gus realized something was up as soon as he heard the kid was poisoned and that is why he did not get into the car.

If Gus knew that Jessie had the poison, why would he have let Jessie have the opportunity to be alone with the coffee and the food, on even the slightest chance that he may use it.

Feb 14, 2006

It just occurred to me that its possible neither Walt or Gus has anything to do with it.
Everyone is so consumed with the 2 main characters that we arent even thinking it was all the kids fault. Thatd be funny if the little shit just happened to take the cigarrette himself.

I think we'll find out in a week.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

It just occurred to me that its possible neither Walt or Gus has anything to do with it.
Everyone is so consumed with the 2 main characters that we arent even thinking it was all the kids fault. Thatd be funny if the little shit just happened to take the cigarrette himself.

I think we'll find out in a week.
That could be another possibility, but I got a feeling it was Walt.

Aug 16, 2003
I think Walt did it. He was looking at that plant when he was spinnig that gun pretty hard. Hes just doing what Gus did to him. Hes using Jesse to try and take him out. I think Gus is going to die and the last 2seasons will be fallout from it. Walt will probably end up taking over everything that Gus had...but Mike will come back to try and take him out.