The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Jesse is a bitch for having a conscience? He didnt rat nobody out, he good in my book the killing of that innocent kid and not giving him a proper burial would fuck up the toughest son of a bitch. Walt feels shitty too but he has work to do so he can numb himself and not think about it. I agree jesse did lose it by throwing money. He will recover I believe and redeem himself.

Oct 3, 2006
Jesse is a bitch for having a conscience? He didnt rat nobody out, he good in my book the killing of that innocent kid and not giving him a proper burial would fuck up the toughest son of a bitch. Walt feels shitty too but he has work to do so he can numb himself and not think about it. I agree jesse did lose it by throwing money. He will recover I believe and redeem himself.

IDK I think we are too late in the season for him to recover. I think he ends up dying

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
This had to happen. It would of been to easy to send Jesse into the sunset, and we see why Walt's house is tore up. With all the writing on the wall, Walt is now super hot, and close to being caught.

My prediction, Walt takes up the other identify off the map, and plots on his revenge.

I can't wait tell I have all season 5, and can stream with no commercials, and marathon it.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
That was a great fucking episode.

The scene at the restaurant, I just wanted to stab Hank for having that stupid cocksucker stare the whole time. And will they please kill off Marie and Walt Jr. They're both painful to watch. Kill them and bring back Badger and Skinny for another couple scenes.

Thought Jesse was gonna snitch. Since he didn't I'm kind of pulling for him now. Call him a bitch for being all sad, but whatever, he's been through some crazy shit. Not everyone can just murder people and come out with a clear conscious.

Loved Walt's move to make that confession video. Fuck Hank.

Props: infinity
Jun 24, 2005
Yeah I knew that the kid didnt take the pill.

And it was from the plant in the backyard.

I thought they tryed to use the pill on Guss in s4 . Memory slip I guess
Yeah they tried to, but Jesse could never do it. He thought Brock got the ricin, but Walt then planted it in Jesse's house and they found it, which led to Walt convincing Jesse that Gus was the only person capable of poisoning Brock, since the ricin was found and accounted for.