The Official Arizona Tardinals Fall Apart Watch Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
^Matt's new nightmare if he does go to the 9ers. He'll have to worry about Willis AND Dockett going at him at the same time??? not good lol

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I would love the Pats to get Bolden. My keeper league would be stacked. I'd start the year off with Ray Rice, Stephen Jackson, and Bolden as a Patriot.

Drooling..

Nov 15, 2007
lol he would never goto the 9ers... keep dreaming, funny now you guys are loving a "tardinal" player all of a sudden... too bad it sounded like gore was begining dockett! not dockett just out of the blue mentioning it... plus hes not a free agent this season, hes still a red bird losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yea we prolly will get rid of AQ, dont matter to me... dude is over rated IMO, hes another one of those diva WR everybody loves to hype up... plus we got steve breaston and early doucet who are becoming legit wide outs! if we do trade him i hope we get a key D player other wise we will fuck ourselves in the trade...

Oct 23, 2009
Shit, @Adam_Schefter just reported that Warner will announce on Friday if he will come back or stay retired......

I think retire LMAO

Feb 14, 2004
lol he would never goto the 9ers... keep dreaming, funny now you guys are loving a "tardinal" player all of a sudden... too bad it sounded like gore was begining dockett! not dockett just out of the blue mentioning it... plus hes not a free agent this season, hes still a red bird losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think any of us really hated any of the tards players, just their new born fans.