The Official 49ers VS Seahawks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
And yet his play didnt drop off after the fiasco. So who gives a flying fuck? Sherman is Sherman, drugs or not.

Its old...move on.
exactly. save that shit. i remember last year before we played the redskins in the playoffs one of their D lineman was talking shit about how unfair it was that Sherman got off on a technicality and how much of a cheater he was. he somehow forgot that the cornerback on his team was just coming back from a 4 game suspension for PED's. i'd rather talk about the play of the field than all this bs. for all i know all these guys is on somethin. idgaf if my whole team test positive for everything under the sun, thats still my team no matter what. it was my team when we won two games and had the defensive player of the year so you goddamn right this is my team now that we're on top right now

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
And yet his play didnt drop off after the fiasco. So who gives a flying fuck? Sherman is Sherman, drugs or not.

Its old...move on.
Point out where I have ever said Sherman wasn't a good player or I wouldn't want him playing on my team. All I'm saying is tested positive and got off on a technicality, to disprove a arguement that he is clean. I assume all players are on ped's these days, and that's sad.

Jan 5, 2006
I remember near the start of the season I said the NFC West possesses 4 of the top 10 defenses, not so laughable now is it? lol...

NFC West is a powerhouse now, toughest division in the NFL for sure, the AFC East is hella weak now.

Nov 16, 2006
as a die hard niner fan i can honestly say that although i dislike Sherman and think hes an arrogant pretentious asshole, he is a good player and i would've liked to see him in red n gold. Honestly the hawks are a good team and have a good chance to win it all but calling them "legendary" is absolutely retarded, considering they've accomplished dick besides beating us in a couple of regular season games.If there is one Achilles heel to this team it is their arrogance and over-confidence( particularly on the defensive side), not respecting a good opponent can come back to bite you in the ass, and im almost positive it will. only time will tell though. good luck fuckers

Props: Mr G and Mr G