The Official 49ers VS Seahawks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
5. no one in seattle is this angry about sports. i bet if you were a niners fan at a seahawks tail gate youd have 0 problems. youd probably even get free beer and food. might get teased but itd be in good fun and probably just for novelty
That's how our tailgate was last week. Took in some seadderall fans and showed them 95% of us Niners fans talk shit but its all good natured and you don't have to worry about gettin stabbed.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

lol

seriously though this commercial is ridiculous. do ppl really see seattle fans this way?
1. it didnt rain when the niners played here this year
2. there was no hate filled mob waiting for kaepernick. there was no mob at all. no one gives a shit about kaep
3. no seattleite uses an umbrella, these are for out of towners or people that are new here.
4. where are the northface jackets? 90% of seattle wears northface jackets.
5. no one in seattle is this angry about sports. i bet if you were a niners fan at a seahawks tail gate youd have 0 problems. youd probably even get free beer and food. might get teased but itd be in good fun and probably just for novelty
6. beats headphones are terrible and stupid looking
7. i could continue but this commercial is so ridiculous and outrageous no one could possibly think its serious ... right?

right guys..?:paranoid:
the funny part is you automatically assume that even without logos thats your shithawk fans...and your're probably right..no other team wears faggot rave lime green

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol the fat seafence guy is "lou" the seattle superfan. he won like a million in the lottery years ago and goes to every sonics (went), mariners, and seahawks game. i think he spent all that money by now. i forget who the hulk dude is. theres not one single game where i don't see those fools on tv. that lou guy has no life at all lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
That's how our tailgate was last week. Took in some seadderall fans and showed them 95% of us Niners fans talk shit but its all good natured and you don't have to worry about gettin stabbed.
we had a few seahack fans around our tailgate ...we greeted them with snowballs..they were pelted ... but it was in good fun, we had some beers with them and talked trash back and forth...nobody was injured just some feelings after the game...where they were nowhere to be found...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
lol the fat seafence guy is "lou" the seattle superfan. he won like a million in the lottery years ago and goes to every sonics (went), mariners, and seahawks game. i think he spent all that money by now. i forget who the hulk dude is. theres not one single game where i don't see those fools on tv. that lou guy has no life at all lol
lou should be more careful with his money...going to every game..sounds like he needs a job

and the hulk i dont understand..i assume because he's green like the seatwats...also whats the deal with the fake green blue 80's cock rock wigs

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
HAHA boycotting BEATS

Seattle News and Events | As Expected, Movement to Boycott Beats by Dre

During yesterday’s Hawks-Niners match-up, Dr. Dre’s headphone company ran a particularly timely spot showing Colin Kaepernick arriving at an opponent’s stadium to vicious boos and nasty rain (see the ad above).

It was Seattle. Nothing said Seattle. Or Seahawks. But it was Seattle.

Now Seattle wants to boycott the headphones.

“They obviously don’t know what it means to be a 12th man. There is NO way a true Seahawk fan would act that way. No beats headphones for me,” reads a typical comment on the ad, found at KJR’s website.

The idea of the ad is to show that the headphones can cancel out even the loudest sounds. That would seem to feed into Seattle’s mythos of being the loudest fans in the NFL.

However, the ad goes overboard when it shows green-garbed Kaepernick haters throwing garbage at his bus, and then a full cooler. At 0:52 there may be a guy peeing on the bus.

Cue Seattle outrage.

“This is just bad business ethic. They could have shown him flying to an away game with a crying baby on the plane but instead they depicted a violent fan base of an opposing team. Not cool that they chose the colors as blue and green. NOBODY thinks this is coincidence,” reads another comment at KJR.

And the ad was unrealistic in another way: While Kaepernick has a lot of things to be proud of during his short career, tuning out Seattle’s fans isn’t one of them: He’s played terribly here in the exact rainy weather depicted in the ad. He’s just lucky his team squeaked out a win on his home turf, or this tacky ad would have been simply embarrassing.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i have a quick question and this is a legitimate one...

seattle has the 12 man which is the fan correct?

dont all teams have fans or the 12th man?
yea but for some reason seattle goes overboard with that shit. pretty sure we stole it from some college team that tried to sue the seahawks over it. its just a ploy to sell more jerseys. your favorite player might get traded so who wants to spend big bucks on a temporary article of clothing. #12 is forever though.

RIP my #99 rocky bernard jersey :(

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
yea but for some reason seattle goes overboard with that shit. pretty sure we stole it from some college team that tried to sue the seahawks over it. its just a ploy to sell more jerseys. your favorite player might get traded so who wants to spend big bucks on a temporary article of clothing. #12 is forever though.

RIP my #99 rocky bernard jersey :(
thats right it was stolen trademark from Texas A&M

the dispute was settled out of court. In the agreement, Texas A&M licensed the Seahawks to continue using the phrase "12th Man" in exchange for financial compensation along with public acknowledgement by the NFL franchise as to Texas A&M's ownership of the phrase

Feb 14, 2004
i have a quick question and this is a legitimate one...

seattle has the 12 man which is the fan correct?

dont all teams have fans or the 12th man?
Texas A&M started using the term back in the early 1900's after someone from the stands suited up in case of injury. The Seahawks retired the #12 in 1984 as a tribute to the loud fans. Texas A&M trademarked the term in 1990. 15 years later Texas A&M finally decided to take action upon others using the term.