The official 2014 Raiders offseason thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
pr10wrx, are you autistic? Did your daddy get you checked out diagnosed and treated? Schaub isn't way better than TP. Schaub was in a better system and had the better players and coaches that's why he put up better numbers. Kubiak had a damn stroke because Schaub kept throwing pick 6's (and set a record for consecutive games with a pick 6). Then Andre Johnson almost beat him up, now you want glamorize him like he's some hero and talk shhh about TP.

We'll have to see then.... I'll come back and admit that I am wrong if Schaub comes through and lights it up this season. Until then, he's gargabe!!

The Raiders are going to be screwed if they put all of their chips on Schaub and trade TP.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
There comes a time in a man's life where you need to pause for a second and think to yourself that maybe you really don't know what you're talking about, maybe I am just a casual fan who thinks Madden is the same as the real game. Maybe I do root for too many teams. Maybe I should just stop posting in the sports section making myself look more and more retarded each post.

I hope that time comes soon for you Tony.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Well then keep hope alive!! I have my opinions and likes just like you have yours.

I think the Raiders signing Schaub was a huge mistake, so we'll just have to see who is right and who is wrong..... only time will tell.

This has nothing to do with Madden this has to do with common football sense. McKenzie doesn't learn.... the Raiders are 8-24 since he took over as GM and that's a fact. Then you go out and trade for a qb who:

1) Almost got beat up the star receiver
2) Gave his coach a stroke
3) Was benched
4) Set an NFL for consecutive games with a pick 6
5) Had his jersey burned and got ran out of town

We'll just have to see how it goes, I could be wrong.... carry on!!

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Schaub may not work out. Worst case scenario is he sucks and we wasted a 6th round draft pick. As a fan I'm ok with that risk if we can get a guy who was a top 10 qb for 5 years and had one bad season. I can tell you one thing though... even if schaub doesn't work out, he'll do better than tp would have done. The thing is we'll never know for sure, because tp will never get a shot to play at qb in the nfl again, although that in itself tells us all we need to know. Tony... if pryor is so fucking good, why is it that no team in the league is trading anything for him??? Are you (as well as a lot of delusional raiders fans who love pryor still) just that much smarter than every coach and Gm in the nfl? Stop it tony. Just stop.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Why give up something for him when you can wait until he's released? No team traded for DeSean Jackson. The Raiders did give up a 6th round pick (which isn't much) for Schaub but they could have waited until Houston dumped him and then signed him. So trading anything for him was stupid.

Now I'm not going to sit here and say I'm smarter than every coach and GM in the NFL but TP will end up being better than Schaub when it's all said and done. Don't sit up here and act like Schaub is a hall of famer. He's another stop gap qb that won't last long and Raiders will have to start over again!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Check out his game against the 49ers where the first pass he threw was a pick 6.

Schaub finished with a passer rating of 32.2. He completed 19 of 35 passes for 173 yards and three interceptions. San Francisco safety Eric Reid dropped a fourth would-be interception. Schaub was sacked only once, and on that third-quarter play, he scrambled forward into the pressure, creating some where there was none.

Jun 23, 2005
look at TPs game against KC.

his passer was rating 45.7. he was 18 for 34 with 216 yards passing, one TD and 3 picks. KC dropped another one. not to mention his 10 FUCKING SACKS!

Jun 23, 2005
or his next 3 games where he has 0 td passes in those games.

2 ints and 2 sacks vs pitssburg, 88 yards passing with rating of 25.7
2 ints and 3 sacks vs philly, 288 yards passing with rating of 55.7, most those yards in garbage time against scrubs
1 int 4 sacks vs the giants,122 yards passing with a rating of 40.9

the man is not an nfl qb tony

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
or his next 3 games where he has 0 td passes in those games.

2 ints and 2 sacks vs pitssburg, 88 yards passing with rating of 25.7
2 ints and 3 sacks vs philly, 288 yards passing with rating of 55.7, most those yards in garbage time against scrubs
1 int 4 sacks vs the giants,122 yards passing with a rating of 40.9

the man is not an nfl qb tony
I'll admit he did regress and sucked pretty bad in those games but I'll pin some of the blame on the coaching and play calling. Is he that bad?

Oct 10, 2005
Why give up something for him when you can wait until he's released? No team traded for DeSean Jackson. The Raiders did give up a 6th round pick (which isn't much) for Schaub but they could have waited until Houston dumped him and then signed him. So trading anything for him was stupid.

Now I'm not going to sit here and say I'm smarter than every coach and GM in the NFL but TP will end up being better than Schaub when it's all said and done. Don't sit up here and act like Schaub is a hall of famer. He's another stop gap qb that won't last long and Raiders will have to start over again!
Wow breh you're delusional:x

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
DFresh is deep!! You said that like he's a scrub or something.... We have our battles.... I'll be on tonight so if you're not getting into anything else tonight, log on so you can get served and get your Mask cracked!

Last edited: