The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2011
To dubbc415 we still are the shit we had one bad game but we killed it on Thursday night football and we are still gonna win our divsion, and you your in Sacramento you ain't even got a nfl team, we got the best team in the nfl and the best nba team

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
To dubbc415 we still are the shit we had one bad game but we killed it on Thursday night football and we are still gonna win our divsion, and you your in Sacramento you ain't even got a nfl team, we got the best team in the nfl and the best nba team
lol ive spent and lived my whole life in the bay area homie, including having lived 6 out of the last 10 years in SF and the 49ers, Warriors, Sharks, A's and Giants have ALWAYS been my teams. Ive only lived in Sacramento for four months and its less than 90 minutes from the bay and my love for those teams will NEVER change. Do u live in "Nap-town" or some weak, unheard of suburb outside it?

best team in the NBA RIGHT NOW, sure. but the seasons long and the Bulls broke down the Pacers yesterday. And the Colts have won some big games but they still have shit to prove after barely beating the Titans.

How'd that Rams smackdown feel?

And fuck are u calling my fanship out about any team when Indiana has NO baseball team and you claim to be a fan of St. Louis, which is about 4 hours apart u fucking idiot

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lol u serious? Winds were over 60mph and tornado warnings. The playing conditions were crazy. The delay came early in the second qtr.
I guess, the NFL always played through weather, in blizzards, zero visibility, etc. I wonder if the stadium survived that tornado........ early in the second quarter when it was 10-zip already (I might be serious)

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If it was unsafe to play a football game then why was it safe to send people out of the stadium to drive on the roadways? If it was tornado driven, then why was the game not rescheduled the day prior since the tornado warning for the midwest was given way ahead of time.

sigh

anyway

Last edited: