The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
no. most people just take loyalty serious.
I don't see nothing wrong with liking/rooting for more than one team to be honest... But that's just me. I rock Raider, Cowboy, and Bear gear and run with those teams on Madden... Just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have to be a fan of one team. You can have multiple teams... I'm an NFL fan first... and then a fan of teams second.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
being a fan of more than one team is one thing, but admitting that you're just gonna root for the better team does not a fan make...as cut-throat said that goes against any loyalty you have and just shows you're a bandwagonner.

Props: Gueroloco

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
being a fan of more than one team is one thing, but admitting that you're just gonna root for the better team does not a fan make...as cut-throat said that goes against any loyalty you have and just shows you're a bandwagonner.
Cut-throat is entitled to his opinion. I just answered your question in regards to the Cowboy/Raider game on Thanksgiving. I like both teams but I'll have to go for the team that has the best chance of making the playoffs at that point in time.

If I was a bandwagonner, I'd be a Chiefs fan right about now since they're the only team is undefeated or I'd be a Colts fan since they were looking like they were going to win it all (before losing Reggie).

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
and jeff garcia called the browns. old ass qbs aint gonna do shit

Speaking Thursday, Brett Favre said there's "no way" he's going to play in the NFL again.
Favre was responding to reports that the Rams contacted him in the wake of Sam Bradford's season-ending knee injury. He said he's told his agent not to even pass along inquiries anymore because he's done. "I don't know who, but I think a couple teams have inquired," he said. "It's flattering, but there's no way I'm gonna do that." Favre is 44 years old and hasn't played since 2010, when he went 5-8 with the Vikings. He's a literal grandfather.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2003
That game vs the Broncos was very painful to watch after we were up 21-7 in the 3rd... lol mistake after fuckin mistake was made on both sides of the ball in the 2nd half