The Official 2013 Dallas Cowboy thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Well loser, stop testing out you collection of dildos in your ass and clean the sperm out of your eyes cum bucket, cowboys ain't shit
that collection of dildos is your mom's, but she said you let her borrow a small sample of your collection. she also said she's ashamed of birthing a faggot whose favorite toy growing up was anal beads.

i would tell you to stop being a faggot but that's impossible for you. you were born a faggot the second you came out your mom's snatch, and you're gonna be a faggot even through your afterlife until the end of time.

and you continue to prove my point about you being a faggot by following me around, now fuck off and kill yourself, the world would be better off a worthless faggot like you. i don't even know why the fuck you're wasting your time in this thread to begin with, if you hate the cowboys so much...

Props: corinthian

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i'm not even gonna front on the 49ers being a better team than the cowboys right now. the 49ers are a good team whereas the cowboys got a lot of work to do...but i don't get why lee zilla is posting here if he hates the cowboys so much. as much as i dislike the 49ers, i respect them as a team, yet i don't go in the 49er threads talking shit, nor did i clown on them when they lost the super bowl either.

Props: Unknownn