The Official 2013 Dallas Cowboy thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
too bad putting on your fruity ass cowbitch jersey says you take it up the ass really good fuck you and your team faggot ass little pussy bitch
too bad you're wrong

and no matter what you wear, you're a faggot and you've been once since you came out your bitch ass mom's womb ya fucking deep throating nerd

Props: corinthian

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Youre fucking crazy if you think the Cards AND Rams would SMASH the Boys or the Giants.
the cards beat em 2 years ago. and have beat em 3x in a row since 2008.
does that make them a better team?

Any given sunday anything can happen, but yes the NFC West is the best division in all of football.... Each team used their time at the bottom to build a strong team.

Nobody talkin bout Giants or cowboys in super bowl, most NFC picks are niners or seahawks

Last edited:
Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
that was 2 years ago idiot. we beat the 9ers and the rams the last team we played but i aint bringing that up. oops..

these are the best two divisions in football, sure. but the giants/cowboys are better than rams/cardinals and the seahawks/9ers are better than cowboys/giants. end of discussion

Props: Tony

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Nfc east is not one of the best divisions in football. It's one of the closest in that I could see any of the 4 teams winning the division, but I don't see any team competing for a super bowl, unless the giants decide to go on one of their crazy playoff runs when they've been a mediocre team all year, like they've done twice.nfc west is the best division in football. They have 2 of the best teams in the nfc and 2 more pretty solid teams

Props: Tony