The Official 2013 Dallas Cowboy thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Our DEF should one of the best in the NFC this season if we can stay healthy. Sean Lee is healthy right now and will be one of our biggest playmakers. But really it's all up to the secondary once again. With the Tampa-2 and Kiffin we should hold teams to low enough points to have our offense outscore opponents.

PREDICTION : 11-5

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Getting back to the run game will be our staple on offense. We will run and throw from the two tight end formation which will set up big plays from Witten and Dez. Hopefully, Murray will be back 100% and show what he's capable of, which is big runs from scrimmage.

Props: STICK

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I didn't notice any Cowboy threads or at least a thread for this season so that's why I created the thread, so we can talk about Cowboy football. Watched the game the other day and the defense looked good.

The offense looked good too but they kept shooting themselves in the foot with them turnovers.

Yeah the Cowboys should be in the playoffs this year with that improved defense. They should be contending for that SB trophy.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Again, and just like last year, I don't have high expectations for the Cowboys. With that said, I'm excited because it's football season again. I've stated this many times, I'll support them no matter what, regardless if their record is 16-0 or 0-16.

I'm a bit more confident with the defensive personnel than the offensive personnel, and that's saying a lot because the Cowboys have a lot of talent at the skill positions, with Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Jason Witten, etc. all being very good players at their respective positions. Yet, the reason I say that I'm more confident with the defense just because of the uncertainty with the offensive line, which played horribly last year. The run game was pretty much non-existent, ranking 31st in the league. Simply, the offense needs more balance. And it's not helping that they continue to get flagged constantly for various penalties.

As of right now, staying healthy is probably the most imporant thing for this team. With injuries piling up crazy for them right now, it's looking similar to the injury-riddled season that we saw last year. But we can't continue to use injuries as an excuse. The Cowboys added some depth in the draft, so someone is going to have to step if up if players keep getting injured.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^What's your point? Teams want to look good in preseason so that they go into the regular season looking good. It's like a preview of what you're going to see in the regular season.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^I'm not with that bandwagon BS bro. Folks on here know that I like or call myself a fan of any team that I run with on Madden. That's me and how I get down. To each his own....

Care to discuss some Cowboy football now?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
So you're not with the bandwagon BS, but you are a fan of ANY team you run with on Madden?
Yes, if I like them on Madden, then I like them in real life. I'll go out and buy their jerseys and call myself a fan. They could be coming off of a 6-10 season and I'll still like them. That's just me though....

I'm not going to jump on some teams bandwagon just because they're good in real life and everybody else likes them.

Now with that being said, can we get back to discussing some Cowboys football?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
fuck tony

hope miles steps it up he hasnt done shit after his big year hopefully dez is teaching williams that could be one deadly combo and RBs need to stay healthy and so does the o-line the defense looks way better already we just signed sean lee to a long term deal he is a beast but has to stay healthy