The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
its the fact that New England gets calls towards end of games that other teams never get and after dude on tv said the Refs try and let them play towards the end i call bullshit because ive seen alot of games where different teams get calls on little bullshit things and certain teams can't get a call

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
its the fact that New England gets calls towards end of games that other teams never get and after dude on tv said the Refs try and let them play towards the end i call bullshit because ive seen alot of games where different teams get calls on little bullshit things and certain teams can't get a call
me and my old man said the same shit. Completely opposite, refs love calling shit at the end of games.

where the fuck do they find these sports announcers? I swear they try to find the most idioticpeople they can

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
me and my old man said the same shit. Completely opposite, refs love calling shit at the end of games.

where the fuck do they find these sports announcers? I swear they try to find the most idioticpeople they can
yeah i feel same way i swear only certain teams get calls New England gets pretty much every call even for little bullshit, it's been proving time and time again and if they don't get the call it's like they throw a bitch fit about it like VS Panthers, all i heard all week was about that No Call, oh we'll i feel as if certain refs work certain games too but fuck it no excuses to this game we lost it, we gave them 5 first downs on flags today if not more and thats not going to win games, ill be at next weeks final game lets hope they play worth a shit witch im hoping some of these fuckers play for there jobs