The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2013
I think pryor has actually done that already. problem is, the coaching staff never wanted to give him a chance until after the last preseason game was played this year. had we gone through the entire offseason with pryor or mcgloin as the starter, the offense would probably have been better. instead the dumbass coaches put all their chips on matt flynnch and he shit the bed. coaches also had mcgloin behind tyler wilson and now wilson ain't even on the team.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The way our defense has been playing I won't count on it. I'm not even mad as long as keenan allen helps me win my fantasy championship lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the Raiders coaches have "soured" on Terrelle Pryor.
Pryor was a revelation early in the season as he won the Week 1 starting job and showed raw flashes of franchise quarterback potential. But the coaches apparently saw enough of his struggles with progressions and injury issues. So even though Matt McGloin has crashed back to earth of late, they're not giving Pryor another shot at the starting gig. He's just a college-style rotational quarterback now, coming in to run some Wildcat packages.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm pretty sure I saw Mark Davis in Walnut Creek when I was valet parking my car during my company Christmas lunch today. If it wasn't him it was a guy who looked dead on like him and a raiders jacket on. He walked past me when I was still in the car, I should have asked him if Dennis Allen is gonna get fired. Cool story breh

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
me too

mcgloin isnt going through his progressions or reading the defense. He is staring down the reciever he's going to throw it to though.

holy fuck mcfadden scored a touchdown