The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
got beat up tonight. parker had no control, which is very unusual for him. I hope hes healthy...

Anyways, no longer 500 eh? Hopefully we'll get it back next game, and progress further from there. The way it looks now, were 4 games behind anaheim and the orioles who are tied for the 2 wild card spots, and we have 3 other teams ahead of us. Theres 2 wild card spots this year, and if the a's could just snag one of them id be stoked...

anyways anyways, goin tomorow, boutta get me one them free oaks hats. Last free hat I got was fuckin good quality, hopefully the oaks hat is too. boutta get my drink on early during bp, probably walk around the 3rd deck and burn 1 before the game starts too. Lets see those fuckin giants fans do that shit at at&t. buncha hiding bathroom smokers at that park lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I went to a game in like 2003, sittin in the 3rd deck, and some dude 8 rows in front of us is standing in just his boxers, a flask in one hand and a joint burning in the other. Security came over, and Im thinking they're gonna take the flask and stomp out the j. They instead politely asked the guy to sit down. After that I expected the guard to be like "And pass that shit over here!"

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Lol the dudes that check the tickets in the first deck trip, tell you to put it out. But theyre aint no ticket checkers in the second deck unless your behind home plate, and not comin from the top. But shit, you can make your rounds not going through the club and burn it down. Just gotta keep it lit if anybody says somethin towards ya

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i think it was Chris Townsend who said that the Mariners are like the ex-gf you hate who shows up whenever you're having a good time. Parker's been amazing in his first 14 starts, so he can have this one. I hope he's not injured either but I'll think he'll bounce back. He still had 6 k's and only 2 walks (in a rough start.) Let's get the rubber game and get back to .500 to enter the All-Star Break.

Im flying out in 5 hours to KC. Got tickets to the Home Run Derby....can't fuckin wait!

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yeeeeeeeeeee! another walk off. That makes 8. Too bad they broke their hr streak though. Fuckin Colon pitched 9 innings with no earned runs. Fuckin stud today. Reddick with the walk off, double gatorade shower, and then double pies to the face. Im glad I was there to see that shit. Plus the fuckin free wet ass oaks hat was the icing on the cake.

Only bad part today was so many people left the fuckin seagulls left the parking lot and flooded the stadium. Shit was goin everywhere lol.

Our boys met their goal, .500 at the all star break. We boutta move forward from here and take a wild card spot!!!

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
oh yeah, cespedes left in the 3rd with a sprained thumb. Shitty, but good timing in a sense, since hes gonna have what, 6-7 days to rest?

That fool has got a glass left hand. mcfaddens got a glass foot, the fuck we boutta do here in oakland... get these fools some robo-appendages or some shit

Jan 18, 2006
Its not just his hand though, hes very injury prone. I guess thats what happens when u take all them steroids lol jp. Happy as fuck the A's got back to .500 going into the second half of the season and only 2.5 games out of the wild card. Reddick should have been an Allstar fuck that bitch ass popularity contest

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Cespedes injuries are common... Jamming your thumb is.a freak injury, but nothin to be worried about. And a hamstring... The only cure for.that is rest.... It's not like he has a bad shoulder or knee....